A restaurant with a little more on the menu!

clowntown

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Yes, the Galaxy No Hands restaurant. Was invited there once about 7-8 years ago. It sucked!

Sanuk!

To each his own. I went with a big group of guys and we had a fun time. After dinner, a few of the group members also brought their "feeders" upstairs for extras.

More amusing than erotic, and somewhat expensive, but still worth it for something different.

As of late June 2006 it is still open.

and has probably the worst food in Thailand. no make that Asia.

why not eat in a nice restaurant first then go and fuck a whore??

Good point. I went there about five years ago (same place) and I had the same thoughts as KS - the food was horrible. And the girls were not particularly attractive.

About three weeks ago I had some business colleagues in from out of town, they had heard of this place and they insisted on going. I called it an early night.

I went to the Galaxy Restaurant years ago (more years than I care to remember) when a local Thai took me there. Back then, food was great and the girls amazingly beautiful (or at least the one that the local Thai picked).

As with anything, I am sure the Galaxy Restaurant is not what it used to be but for someone on the "expense account", it is a worthwhile place to go. You need to go with a group of people, say 4 or 5 people and you will each end up with a hostess to attend to your needs.

Archived