Ukraine - Odessa

Azmit

I thought Thailand was girl paradise, then I went to Brazil. I thought Brazil was the best then I discovered Buenos Aires. I was convinced I should retired in Argentina...till last week-end I went to Odessa for the first time...

The women are just amazing, tall, beautiful, sexily dressed (with very little on in this season actually), and so many of them!

Never seen such a concentration of top models ! You can easily spend hours on café terrace and watch beauties passing by.

However I didn't get many eye contacts, so I tryed Arkadia, the beach club's area. I went there early evening to have dinner, and already you have loud music coming out of the many big discos. By 10pm the crowds started arriving, but mostly teenagers (very sexy teenagers also). So I think Arkadia can be fun if you are in your twenties, but I'm 53 and so didn't even bother to get inside those clubs.

So I called Inna, (you need a local phone by the way, the people who rented me the apartment also rent local phones). She's tall, dark hair, very beautiful, great body, very professional. Maybe too professional for my taste, maybe she had a tight schedule, but she wanted things done and when I feel pressure I have much less pleasure (and hardness...). She stayed less than an hour. 100$(USD).

The last night I called Elena. We almost couldn't match our schedules (I wanted to watch the Italy-Australia game...lousy game), but her voice was so sexy. So I met her at eleven and we went upstairs. Blonde, beautiful, marvelous smile,very affectionate she immediately made me feel confortable. We had nice conversation, nice kissing, marvelous sex, I was in paradise. She was like my girlfriend, I loved to have her around naked in my apartment, chatting and drinking a glass of wine. I was in love. It was late so she even stayed for the night.

Elena also asks for 100$ which seems the standard for beautiful women in Odessa.

The prospect of meeting her again will certainly weight heavily in the decision to come back to Odessa !

The city has wide streets, lots of trees and parks, lots of beaches (not so nice but still beaches), mediterranean weather (at least now, in the winter it's quite cold !), so it makes a good place to relax for a few days.

They tell me it's best to avoid july and especially august, because it gets crowded (mostly russians and italians).

have heard the rave about this place from the likes of prosal & the other world mongers & apparently it still rings true?

however noting you screwed only 2 girls where of 1 was too professional & the pricing ain't particularly of a bargain I wonder why you let LOS, brazil & argintina down so easily?

have you been to the g-clubs in madrid?

" I thought Thailand was girl paradise, then I went to Brazil. I thought Brazil was the best then I discovered Buenos Aires. I was convinced I should retired in Argentina...till last week-end I went to Odessa for the first time... "

Hi Azmit

Seems like you have been bitten by the East Europe bug. Once you go slavic, you are not happy with anything else, and you have no desire to go elsewhere, South America included.

I think that Slavic girls are an addiction you never cure yourself of. Their beauty, their feminism, the way they dress, the way they party, the way they suck you, the way they view you as a combination of boss and father ... it simply blows your mind. ::

Off to Romania and Moldova in less than two weeks !!

Many of my friends have come back from places like Romania and Macedonia with nothing but positives...yet they still marry western round eyes????

I have spent some time in Kiev and thought the girls were hit and miss...almost too cold and mercenary in their approach. It was just a few years after the wall dropped and the influence of the former Soviets was still evidenced so maybe "capitalism" hadn't taken root yet.

MaiSabai said:

however noting you screwed only 2 girls

Funny remark : do we have the strict obligation to fuck everyday ? :)

Don't misunderstand my enthusiasm, I'm still interested in LOS Brazil etc. Actually my next trip will be LOS and Vietnam...

And no, I don't know the g-clubs, can you describe ?

Cheers

Az

Archived