Hong Kong

Move this thread to here...

Did my first trip to Hong Kong to explore

the nightlife.............

There are full of Thai girls in Hong Kong and

I think they are of better quality. Visited some bar/disco and it was easy to score and

the prices was not so bad. The only place I

can remember was Big Apple or something like that and there I only get drunk...

But what sexy girls there are in HK... I will go there again in about two months.

most likely Andrew would have paid around 800 --> 1,000 HKD for a freelancer in the big apple or he would have scored one of the girls out on the night( non - pro)...

Andrew please confirm....

Other places in HK are:

Insomnia --> Lan Kwai Fong (Up market but a lot of easy non working girls)

Als Diner --> Lan Kwai Fong (Up market and mainly farang chicks , some Asians and pretty easy)

Big Apple --> Wan Chai (a lot of freelancers from philippines, thailand indonesia, also a lot of domestic helpers go here for a night out)

La Bamba --> Wan Chai ( a lot of freelancers from philippines, thailand, indonesia and a lot of domestic helpers go there for a night out)

Neptunes --> Wan Chai ( a lot of freelancers from philippines, thailand, indonesia and a lot of domestic helpers fo there for a night out)

Strawberries --> Wan Chai ( a lot of freelancers from philippines, thailand, indonesia and a lot of domestic helpers for a night out)

Dusk Till Dawn --> Wan Chai ( a mixed crowd with some Thai freelancers, mainly for suits but a very down to earth atmosphere, Very Good Live Band)

Joe Bananas --> Wan Chai ( a mixed crowd with a few philippines and thailand freelancers and drunk suits after being everywhere else)

All of these places are on HK Island...

Sanukboot.

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: SanukBoot ]

The girls where very new in Hong Kong and

maybe there not even working girls wink.gif" border="0

After talking about Bangkok I payed

around 500 HKD. When asking them about

the business compared to BK they said the

prices was over 1000 HKD.

Archived