the streets of jakarta

HI guys

I found this report in the WSG

What do you think about it .....

I makes me thinking about going there.

May be I will go to Jakarta instead of pattaya. Especially since the beachroad is cleaned from any illicit Activity.

CGHOLLAND

REPORT :

See this in Batam nightlife board..

Jakarta field guide - long

by Onposter

- Tourists usually go for the massage parlors and other types of brothels. But in Jakarta sex can be found on the street, and dirt cheap at that. On the street you can get most girls for, on average, USD 1-5!!

I've lived in Jakarta for several years and tried most places. Let me bring you on a tour. A good starting point is Jalan Jaksa in Central Jakarta. Jl. Jaksa is the street where almost all backpackers stay. Accommodation is the cheapest in Jakarta. A non-air-conditioned room (though with fan) and cold water can be as little as USD 3 per night. Rooms with A/C and hot water can be found there for less than USD 15! Jalan Jaksa is a laid-back little street with lots of cozy restaurants and beer gardens.

And girls, of course. Most of them aged between 17 and 25. Some average to good-looking, some really cute. On average 7 to 8 I'd say. These girls are not your average prostitutes. They just want to have fun. You can sit around having a good time with them chatting about and, of course, romancing. These girls really like foreigners. Hanging around with them is more boyfriend-girlfriend style than a prostitute-customer relationship.

They won't ask you money, like most girls in Thailand nowadays. Sure you buy them a drink or a plate of rice, but who cares when the price for a coke is only 30 cents. You can take all of these Jaksa girls back to your hotel, either for a short time or overnight. Many tourists there stay with their "girlfriend" for as long as they are in Jakarta; sometimes they never leave the place before returning home. They're nice, cute and fun to be with. And they're cheap. What else do you want? Oh yeah, all of them speak reasonably to very good English. I once picked up a chick there who brought me with her 4 WD Jeep to her up market high-rise apartment where I ****ed the **** out of her for free!

But there are many more street girls in Jakarta. When you walk to the end of the street (following the flow of traffic) you end up on Jalan Wahid Hashim. When you turn right, all the way to the McDonalds next to the Hard Rock Cafe (corner with Jl. Thamrin, Jakarta's main thoroughfare) you will find girls - from very young until those in their early forties. They're slightly more expensive than the Jaksa chicks, because they target richer men than those Jaksa backpacker residents. You may find good value for money though.

If you would have turned left from Jl. Jaksa into Wahid Hashim and into the direction of the Gondangdia railway station, you find some old whores in traditional batik asking you if you want a massage. They will take you to a cheap hotel or follow you to your own. The women here are from late thirties to mid sixties in age, but mostly very experienced, so you can still have a good time with them. And they're cheap too - approx. USD 4-5 for a massage and a ****. You can find them after nightfall until about 2 AM.

Going from Jl. Jaksa in the opposite direction it's a short walk to Merdeka (Independence or Freedom) square. You can find girls here all day, but especially at night. Some are really young, 14 or so. Many very pretty ones too. They can follow you to your hotel, or they can bring you by cab to a love hotel where you pay for a 6-hour period. They're good but slightly pricey. You may expect to pay approx. USD 15-30. The girls are still a lot cheaper than in the discos or the brothels.

Back to the McD at Jl. Wahid Hashim. Cross Jl. Thamrin and walk (approx. 15-20 min.) until the end of the road. There you'll find a huge market. Follow the main road inside (beware, it'll be very crowded, but no worries mate) and you'll find women all the way to the local railway station. They're sitting or standing near to the roadside at little roadside stalls selling drinks. They are catering to the local common man, so they are dirt-cheap. There are a few small hotels catering for them and them alone, but they will also follow you back to your hotel. You can find women of every age there, from very ugly to very pretty. They are there all day long, but after nightfall you can find hundreds of them hanging around the place. Like with most street hookers in Indonesia, they hardly speak any English, but they do understand any sex language! As with all whores, bring a condom.

From the market you can go down the railway tracks (always a great place to find cheap women in Indonesia). Lots of poor people live there, and any woman you see can be ****ed for a couple of dollars for a short time. There's a huge open-air brothel with discos (well). Also hundreds of girls hanging around there, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Take your pick. Again all types and ages. It's better to take them to your hotel for a long session; otherwise you only get a straightforward ****. These girls want to make as much money as they can and spread their legs for anyone.

Walking along the tracks (away from the railway station) you will find the homes of these girls and their families. It's a real shantytown (but not dangerous, Indonesians are really friendly) with no amenities. You can see people ****ting next to the rail tracks and bath in the nearby river. Excellent views to be seen here! If the girl's not working at the disco further along the track but you like her, she'll come with you anyway. Once I ****ed both mother and daughter there - we had a great time.

You can keep on following the railway tracks, or the adjacent little road in beside the river, and you'll find girls sitting beside drink stalls and little tents (where they will take you for a ****) for more than 5 kilometers! At one stage you pass again under Jl. Thamrin. It's easily 45-60 minutes walking if you want to do the whole stretch. The whole place caters to locals only, but to them an "orange bule" (foreigner) is a treat. Again you'll find girls of any age, any size and any type. Most of them are very experienced, so you will have a good time. If you pay, anything is possible, not only blowjobs, but rimming and more perverted things as well. I've done tens of girls here, but usually brought them back to Jl. Jaksa. These girls know how to give you a good time and enjoy it themselves.

One part of the stretch is called Taman Lawang (Lawang Garden/Park), and there's where you find the lady boys. Most of them are really very pretty, with gorgeous bodies. They give excellent blowjobs and have well-used asses for a great ****. You can use them in the bushes in the park, in one of the tents along the stretch or even under the bridge. Or you can take 'em back to your hotel, of course. A short time with one of these banci (as the Indonesians call them) can cost you as little as USD 2. Be careful with your money though; never bring too much, you won't need it anyway. I've tried several of them, and I must say they're at least as good as any real girl, perhaps even better. Try it, you won't regret.

I used to live in Pondok Indah, one of the up market housing estates in South Jakarta. If you travel along the main road towards the Simatupang highway, and turn left there, you will find a few cheap whores (and TV's) at the first bus stop. Some are young (early twenties), others in their forties. There's a little park-like area behind it, where they take you for a **** or a blowjob (most of them will let you come in their mouths, some even swallow). This is open-air-****ing at its best. As usual, prices are around USD 2-3 for a short time. You can also take them to a 6-hour **** hotel, a little bit further on the opposite side of the road.

Another excellent place to find cheap street girls (and transsexuals) is the area in front of the main railway station in the east of the town (you'll pass and make a stop-over here if you take the train to Bandung) and the railway tracks leading eastward. A ten-minute walk eastward from the railway station brings you to an area with lots of parked train wagons. Here you find girls all day but especially at night there are tens of them. They are usually young (late teens, early twenties, but some oldies) and the cheapest in town - some you can **** for not more than the price of a bottle of coke. You can **** them in or in between the empty train wagons. It's quite a thrill. Walk around a bit and you see people ****ing all over the place. The girls will come to you and do just about anything you want. I once ****ed a mute girl in her early twenties in her ass there. They are shameless and let you **** them in full view of others - another cheap thrill, but of course you can hide in the trains if you are a less perverted type. There are many more of these types of places all around Jakarta, but this should give you enough pleasure to last for your trip there

I read this post elswhere. It certainly merits an entry in the WSG, however why slummit in Jakarta when there are plenty of decent girls who would be eager to meet you (read the: is Jakarta worth a visit thread).

One of the venues mentioned is in my opinion bad advice. that be the 15 minute journey from Sarina. The place he is describing sounds alot like tanah Abang/kampung Bali which is noteworthy as a nexus for IV drug use. Sounds like a bad combo to me prostitutes and addicts.

If low rent and cheap apeals to youu though I would venture to guess that you could find prostitutes of the USD2.50 to 10.00 range within 100 meters of any train station or port in Indonesia

Archived