Kazakstan

Tycona

This is for the 'poor' lad that is down there... laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Here is an update on pay-for-play in Almaty. I was in this lovely city for one month this summer and here is what I discovered.

There are two main ethnicities in Central Asia – European and Asian descent. The European girls are usually Russian and can vary from stunning to forgettable. The Asian girls can have differing heritage, but many in Almaty are Kazak. They have almond-shaped eyes, coffee colored skin, and dark hair. Most women in this city have slim builds. Large bones and breasts are rare. Find a C-cup or more and consider yourself lucky. The police and the hotels do not object to the girls “working.” To the contrary, the hotels appear to be in the business of providing the girls a place to solicit.

Girls can be found at several discotheques in Almaty. These are not “normal” discos as they cater exclusively to working girls. The discos at the Hotel Ankara and Hyatt are three good places to look. The discos charge an entrance fee to people not staying at the hotel. The fee is 1,200 tenge or roughly US$9. Prices for the girls start from US$50 to US$100 for an hour or so. Overnight can be had for as little as US$100 and US$150 per girl. The girls are full service, including BBBJ. Condomless sex can be had if desired. Two or three girls can be arranged for your pleasure. Some of these girls have a real attitude, and will start demanding more money after the session. Other girls are really cool. The discos open at 21.00 hours each day. My first night I met a beautiful “California” blonde Russian girl named Elena. She was perky and very affectionate. The following night, I met two young Russians working as a pair. They were both twenty years-old. One blonde, the other was brunette. I spent a wonderful night with both, trading back and forth between blonde and brunette, while they were kissing me and a each other. It was a wonderful experience.

Another type of girl that is available is at hotel bars. At the Hotel Dostky and Hotel Kazakhstan there are girls you can hire. Their rates are the same as those given above. These girls just hangout at the bar.

The third type of girl you can find outside of some of the lower cost hotels. These girls “hang-out” in front of the hotel and solicit business. Their rates are US$20 for an hour, though I was able to negotiate three hours for the same price and overnight for US$40. Multiple girls are possible. These girls tend to be exclusively Kazak. Their attitude varies, but some real gems can be found. I had fun with Katji, a DD-cup lady who was a real wild child in bed. She would come and spend the night almost daily, often asking for only US$20. Our first night we did the deed five times and she still was looking for more. Another fun lady was Asian…very loving. These ladies may be inexpensive, but they are not the cheap crack whores of the US. Most are very clean, disease and drug free, and have families. These girls normally appear after dark.

Nearly all girls will give you their home or cell phone numbers. So work-up a positive relationship with the ladies of your choice and have fun!

Me buddy was in Almaty four years before and spake best place was discotheque Doc Bang.

Him spake true?

Your hotel name, rate, and any extra cost for boom-boom girl?

• 2 months later...

Tycona,

Well this post must be for me ??? I have never been to Almaty but as alot of the girls are more stunning in the major cities than in the smaller ones i'll have to make a diversion next time there. When you go to the smaller cities the women can be had for alot cheaper than you stated. Most girls then want a decent room to sleep in and minimum money.

Archived