Singapore fun

For anyone who is interested I was in Singapore last night and went to Orchard Towers - house of whores. I started at the top of the escalator and worked my way down having about three beers on the way down. some bars busy, some quiet. I finally made it to Peyton Place and latched onto some filapina and was about to take her when i realized she wasn't that pretty so in she went back and i went to the top bar once again and watvhed some thai girls until 3am before i went back to Peyton Place but by this time it was now closed.

Linked up outside with a filapina with nice body/face and 28 y.o. thought she looked about 23-24. $S150 all night down from her asking of $200. Went back to the hotel. She gave a nice service apart from no kissing and no going down on her.

She is in Singapore for 4 weeks and has to make over $S3000 to pay back her loan before she has to leave the country back to Manila.

Singapore seems a nice city exp after i haven't been there for 11 years and a big plus over LOS is there is no problem speaking english with taxi drivers etc.

asiahand--

I've had some excellent experiences in SIN. The only thing that is a little "turn-off" for me is that (IMHO) SIN is just a little to 'sterile' for me.. It lack that certain raunchy side the BKK has.. But, considering where you are, and the prices involved, one cannot complain that loudly..

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

PS: Geyland and the surrounding lorongs are also excellent stomping grounds... plus some good eats out there as well.

I would of liked to have tried the Lorong's but it wasn't until 10pm that I got to my hotel and I was only around the corner. Stayed at Tristar Inn on Geylang Road for $S77.00.

Now in Surabaya and loving it here.

Archived