Bucharest, Romania

sanukdee

I recently met a very attractive and interesting girl from Bucharest on the internet. We have been getting along very well on line anyway. I'm thinking about going to Romania to meet her. If I were to go there and this internet romance didn't work out would there be other possibilities. What's Romania like? Is a two week stay in Bucharest too long ? Are there any good web sites about Romania?

thanks, Sanukdee

just trying to broaden my horizens smile.gif" border="0

blush.gif" border="0 apologies to boristhebold i just scrolled down and saw his post covering the same topic. anyways just hope were not going to see the same girl laugh.gif" border="0

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: sanukdee ]

Couple of years since I've been there, but there were some pretty decent street girls to be had and I even scored in a disco, which I've only managed about two times in all my 48 years.

Romania can be a fun place, though also lots of sad characters trying to mooch change for their next bottle.

If you go during the summer, it is worth taking a side trip to one of the Black Sea resort towns where 90 percent of the babes go topless on beach and probably half remain topless when they go back through hotel lobby or run up to 7-11 for beer and smokes.

[ January 25, 2002: Message edited by: Big Kev ]

Thanks guys for the replies. I was begining to think Romania wasn't worth a vist due to the lack or response here. But I found out she is actually from Braila near the Black Sea. I asked her if she likes to goes topless. Yes, she said but too many people stare. She has a nice body and is blessed with big giant beautiful titties. cool.gif" border="0

I love eastern European Sanuk and have had some great times in Latvia/Lithuania/Estonia.

The only downside was the lack of internet information avaliable so I had to pretty much find things for myself.

I'm currently planning a trip to Bucharest but having trouble finding information. Can anyone recommend any URL's???

Archived