Brazil! (Part 3)

Swissman in Brazil (part 3)

Day 5-Sunday

I woke up at 11 AM, feeling not so well with a noisy headache. I had a shower, got dressed and went down to the bar where I sipped a couple of strong coffee. I went to the pool to have a swim and went back in the shadow and ordered a mineral water. When my friend Arnaud arrived on time at 1 o'clock I have ricovered from my hangover and was ready for a little sightseeing. He had a car so we spent an hour just driving around Rio that on Sunday semmed less crowded than in the weekdays. I told him that I wanted to go to the "sugarloaf", the hill over Rio de Janeiro from where you can have the most beatiful view of the town. So we drove to the start station of the cable car that brings up to the sugarloaf. As a matter of fact the cable cars are two but the trip is not too long and certainly much better that going by bus. When I arrived on the top of the hill (that is almost 400 meters over the sea level) I felt astonished. From uo there I saw the best view of my life! Rio de janeiro was lying beside the Ocean and I could see all the parts of the town, incuding Copacabana and my hotel. We stayed there almost until 6 PM when Aranud told me that we had to go because he had to go to the airport to pick up her girlfriend, so we left. When we got off the cable car I told him that it was better I took a taxi back to my hotel so he could go directly to the airport. He said that it was OK and we agreed to keep in touch the day after. So he left and I took a taxi to my hotel. When I was on the taxi I called Lola on her mobile to arrange my after-dinner, because the French girl was clearly "off-limits". I told her that I would be at Help Disco between midnight and 1 AM. She told me to call her when I was on my way to Help. I agreed and said bye bye. I decided to take back Lola because I didn't know if after dinner I would be in the "hunting mood" and I wanted make me sure to have a hot baby to fuck for the night. After all if I was in that mood i could just avoid to call her. When I arrive at Le Meridien it was almost 7,30 that meant I was in a hurry. I run to my room, had a shower, got shaved and got dressed with my italian tailor-made suite. I wanted to impress the girl, I must admit it. At 8 o'clock I entered "Le Saint Honorè" restaurant and the waiter showed me the table that I reserved: the restaurant was impressive: very elegant and vith a stunning view of the Ocean. Nathalie arrived 5 minutes later. She wore a silk black dress, very simple and very stylish at the same time, and black stiletto shoes. She looked very sophisticated and more than one man turned to look at her. We were brought the menus and we made our choices: after a champagne aperitive I ate a sort of raw-fish appetizer, a soup and sword fish with cream and vegetables. Nathalie ate the same, except she skipped the soup. As a dessert we coose a "gateau au chocolat": everything was really first class. We onjoyed our dinner and we talked a lot. She was graduated in Political Science adn was attending a Master deegree in International Politics. We exchanged our owns view about Islam and Western countries and I must say that French people are always a good people to talk about serious matter. Then we switch to less seriuos stuff and we discuss about brazilian way of life comparing to european way of life. At 11,30 I paid the bill (almost 200 Real) and we decided to go to the hotel bar as Nathalie wanted to pay "almost a glass of Champagne". The glasses became 2 for each of us and we kept on talking for more than one hour. I must say that I thought a lot about my dinner and talking with Nathalie: I missed a lot that kind of conversation with women that I can't have with thai girls. Most of people on the board claims the superiority of thai girls over farang girls. If we talked about how they perform in the sack it may be true but sometimes they forget that there is a life also out of the sack. I don't want to be an hypocrite because I never got involved seriously with a thai girl and i'm a real butterflier but those were my thoughts. I may post a tread on the board about thai girls vs. western girls. When we finished our second glass of champagne we said bye bye, after exchanging our address and e-mails and promising to keep in touch (and we did it: we wrote each other every week). She went to her room and I went outside looking for a taxi: deep in my mind I always had the secret hope that I might spend the night with her but it didn't happen. After she left I considered for a moment to skip Help Disco and going to sleep but my little head didn't agree and produced a big hard on in my underpants so I decided to call Lola. One minute later I was on a taxi on my way to Help Disco. I never bother to change my clothes because it was late and when I called Lola on her mobile it was 5 to 1 AM. Lola told me that she tought I'd never come. I asked her if she were busy and she told me:"no! I was waiting for you". If it was a lie (and probably it was) she told it very well. So we agreed to meet just after the entrance of the Help, where I found her ten minutes later. She was dressed with a mini skirt and a white top under which her tits looked damned well. I bought a couple of caipirinhas, we sipped them and we were on the dance floor. We dance for more than an hour until when I decided that it was enough and went to the bar for another couple of drinks. After finishing the drinks Lola wanted to go back to dance (it's true that brazilians girls have dance inside them) while I preferred go to fuck. That time she won and we danced togheter for more than another hour, stopping only for anther couple of drinks and for a visit to the toilet. We went out of the disco and in less than 15 minutes we were in my hotel room, following the same way we went two nights before: no problem (and other 50 Real changed wallet!). When we were in my room she wanted to dance again so I switched on the stereo and, trying to keep the volume not to loud, we started dancing. Our dancing soon turned in a sort of mutual stripped and in a quarter of hour we were on the 69 position with both of us very busy with our mouths. Like the other time I wanted to come into her mouth but she had others plans and forced me to fuck her (OK, the verb "to force" is not the most appropriate to the situation!). I managed to put on a condom and started to fuck her until she came. At that point I told her to make my come with her mouth. She removed the condom from my cock and did it. 5 minutes later we were sleeping.

Day 6-Monday

In the morning I woke up early, around 8,30: I was still tired but I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to wake up Lola so I wrote her a line telling her that I was downstairs to have my breakfast. While eating I thought that it would be good to pass a day with Lola, walking around, going to the beach, just passing time. Don't worry guys! I wasn't falling in love: I only enjoyed very much the sex with her and I wanted someone to go to the beach with. Onestly I had already made plans to get rid of her the day after. After breakfast I went back to my room where Lola was still sleeping. I put 200 Real in her handbag and I managed to make some noise to wake her up: when she open her eyes it was 10 o'clock. I asked her what did she wanted to do during the day. She answer that she was free all day so we agreed to spend the day (and she immediately pointed out, also the night: these brazilian girls are really into the pussy-business system!) togheter. She was hungry so I ordered a breakfast for two to the room service. When a quarter of hour later the waiter rang the door bell I had to manage to stop the BBBJ she was giving me, wore a pair of short and a t-shirt and brought in by myself the breakfast trays the waiter had left, as I screamed him, out of the door. I wanted her to go on with the blow job but she wanted to eat. She won and we ate our breakfast (it was my second one but during the last days I had been pretty active...). After Lola finished eating her last piece of croissant I filled her mouth with my "piece of meat" that she started to suck. I was really lazy and wanted to enjoied the blow job until the end so when she asked me to fuck her I answered "later" and after ten minutes I came into her mouth. We had a shower, slept another couple of hour and when, around midday I told her that I wanted to go to the beach Lola told me "later, now you must fuck me". I obeyed and after some 69 activity (that she seemed enjoted very much) I screwed her for a decent period of time untile she came (or so she told me). At that point I downloaded too into her pussy and we were ready to hit the beach. It was almost 2 PM. We went out of the hotel and we had to stop to one of the beach-street shop bacause Lola had to buy a swimming suite; she considered only the g-string bikinis and when we were on the beach she wore only the bottom suntanning topless: she was almost naked and I was very happy to be on a Rio beach with a nude beauty beside me. We stayed there until six o'clock: we had a couple of swims and a couple of caipirinhas from the barraca close to us. Thea we left, went back to the hotel, had a shower and we were ready to go out to dinner. We decided to walk along the Avenida Atlantica and she drove me to a small brazilian restaurant which name I couldn't remembere. We ate chicken and tomatoes and drank many beers. At 11 PM we were ready for some action and she suggested to skip the Help Disco to go to anoter place. We took a taxi and headed to the Ballroom on rua Humaita. It is a smal disco packed with couples, not a single spot but if you want to go dancing with your brazilian beauty this is the place. We arrived there, I paid the taxi (10 Real) and we went inside. We stayed there until 3 o'clock, dancing and drinking more. When we went out we were both almost drunk. We managed to grab a taxi and I was so drunk and so horny that I put a finger into her pussy and masturbated her on our way to the hotel. We got off in front of the hotel, paid 15 Real to the driver and in 5 minutes, after other 50 Reals were missing, we were trying to put the card in the slip to open the door. When we went into the room Lola wanted to drink another daiquiri but I had enough and refused to call the room service but as she decided to use her secret weapon and got to the "suck (the cock) and lick (the arse) action" I changed my mind and called the room service for a couple of daiquiris. When the waiter came we were in the middle of the action: I had managed to put a condom on and was fucking her doggy style. So I was forced to open the door with only a towel that cover me and I brought the two drinks inside the room by myself. We drank our daiquiris and when we finished she wanted to go on from the point we left. I didn't agree and decided that we must restart the session so I put off the condom and asked her to suck my cock. She laughed and did it. It was in that moment that I decided to get rid of Lola only partially: I decided to tell her that the night after I had something to do with Arnaud but that I absolutely wanted to go out with her on my last night in Rio. For my last night I didn't want any surprise: just hot and funny sex and Lola was very good in it. Whiel I was thinking this plan I was also having a BBBJ from Lola; after a while we were in the doggy style position again and after another period of time that I can't tell as I was really drunk, we both came and felt asleep.

To be continued...

And 3 days more to come!

Swissman

With the french girl I tried the "soft way". I tried to be as more gentleman as I could.

But no way...

However I enjoyed the "lady of two holes"! Not a sophisticated French upper class lady but a brazilian whore who know damned weel her business.

After all I think my choice would always go to the brazilian way...

Regards

Swissman

• 2 years later...

Archived