Swiss Park Hotel Soi 11 - Guestfriendly?

Man at Work

Hi,

since my longtime favorite Ruamchijt has disappointed me the last time I am looking for an alternative in this area (location- and pricewise).

Some dude mentioned the Swiss Park on Soi 11.

Any experience anyone? Is this place guestfriendly?

Thanks for your help

MaW

Hi,

since my longtime favorite Ruamchijt has disappointed me the last time I am looking for an alternative in this area (location- and pricewise).

Some dude mentioned the Swiss Park on Soi 11.

Any experience anyone? Is this place guestfriendly?

Thanks for your help

MaW

Definitely guest friendly as we sell lots of rooms to guys coming to BKK. Pretty much one of the best places to stay at this price.Make sure you book Twin/Double to avoid joiners.

Tim

Hi,

since my longtime favorite Ruamchijt has disappointed me the last time MaW

Can I ask how did it dissappoint you? I also had bad experiences there last time, construction noise, price increase, didn't give me a good room. Shame as that has been one of the rare places in Sukhumvit that has offered value for money.

[quote name=trooper

Can I ask how did it dissappoint you? I also had bad experiences there last time' date=' construction noise, price increase, didn't give me a good room. Shame as that has been one of the rare places in Sukhumvit that has offered value for money.[/quote]

Same here: Loud, noisy, pricy and the drunken guardsman was a p... in the a..!

MaW

• 7 months later...
[quote name=trooper

Can I ask how did it dissappoint you? I also had bad experiences there last time' date=' construction noise, price increase, didn't give me a good room. Shame as that has been one of the rare places in Sukhumvit that has offered value for money.[/quote]

Same here: Loud, noisy, pricy and the drunken guardsman was a p... in the a..!

MaW

agree, price increase, but same old rooms and a lot of noise

Archived