In need of some finger pointing.

racer55

Ok gents I'm in need of your help desperately. I've moved to Chiang Mai a week ago and am desperate for some day time hanky panky. I know where all the night time bars and gogo's the thing is I need some loving during the day :( . Since the main lady is with me in the evenings I can't even go to the bars to get phone number from the bar girls to call during the day.

In Chiang Mai the seedy side is there, its just tucked away some where and I've yet to uncover i :crazy: t. So prey tell where are the afternoon holes to uncover a quick pit stop?

Thanks in advance.

For some reason they call it the "housewives club", but it ain't so :-)

Just a local karaoke bar with st rooms attached. Many tuk tuk drivers, songtaw drivers and many of the BIB.

Go to Ninamahamen Rd. Take Soi 11 or 13 south. Go down to the 2nd parallel Soi and look for the karaoke sign and the buiding that looks like a chicken farm. Green I believe. Plenty of motorcys and vehicles out front. Somtimes hit or miss. 2 weeks ago I had a HIT. Cute wht skinned performer. I think Thais probably pay 3-400bht for FS. Farang price 6-7--Bht depending upon your pasaat Thai skills.

Thanks guys for the pointing.

Greedisgood, you're the man :beer: !! I tried finding that spot with an earlier threads directions and they took me all over Hells half acre and could not find the place. You directions were spot on :up: .

Got there and had an all in with a tasty bodied lady that even had a gorgous face for 400 baht.

These places it really helps to know some Thai. Sadly all I can do is order a beer, food and blowjobs(luckily it gets me through most things). This way you can chat with the poor lady previous to bonking.

The place two doors down was even more classic. A typical noodle stand restaurant looking place but instead of koy teaow you order a lady. No money was spent on this place converting from noodle shop to ho house, complete with dirt floors. Definitely different.

If anybody knows some other places to check out please post 'em :smirk:

"Pandoras: looks like a Greek revival palace from the outside but is pretty nondescript inside and has a poor selection if the tour buses of Japanese and Koreans have got there before you. 1600b upwards, poor value for money. Can't miss the fairy lights down a broad lane off the north side of Charoen Muang road, near the railway station."

From that website http://www.1stopchiangmai.com/what_to_do/massage/dirty/

I am surprised at the review. Have been there many x's and never had a bad soapy ! I would take it over Phucome, Payon, and Surayai. 1400Bht and off season a great place to go :)

It's a bit hit and miss at the local massage places. I usually get a phone # if there is any slap & tickle going on during the massage session. Difficult during the day though. And somewhere, I never spent the time looking for them, are 3 Thai, mainly, bars-ST places, behind Kad Suan Kaew. Perhaps another resident, Chanchao, can steer you there. Now if you get to CR I had 2 excellent sessions there two weeks ago while there for golf. Available day and night. :cool: I think Soapy Pandora's may have a few girls available about 2:00 in the afternoon. Been there, done that before.

Archived