D is for Debauchery by Dubbs

dubbs

BANGKOK

Before I go into details of my trip report and the daily happenings Iâ??ll explain how I got there and what made me visit in the first place. I have many friends who have either moved to asia or lived there for various periods of time and their stories have always interested me in going. Being north American I enjoy going to Europe as well because the lifestyle is just different so I thought eventually I would push these limits and aim for even more different and this would be asia. Aside from taking a visit/vacation to somewhere in asia part of my observations will be the life in that city or country and for me to judge if I could relocate there for any given period of time. Out of all the places in asia I could have gone for a trip Bangkok was the main choice. There are enough people who speak English in Thailand, living expenses are very cheap, the food and diet is amazing, and the people seem to be friendly with a charm not so familiar in the western world. At least this is what I have been told so out of Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong and a few other major cities throughout asia I chose Bangkok as the city and Thailand as the country for me to see. After I made this decision I picked up many books and found many resources on the internet especially www.nanaplaza.com. After spending a bit of time hanging out the forums I decided to book a 2 week trip in September which is just before the start of many projects I will be undertaking for work. If I donâ??t do this trip now then Iâ??ll find more excuses to be too busy enough to go.

Now to see this trip through my eyes I am a young 27 year old man alias dubbs who some Thai girls say Iâ??m hansum but we all know that all western guys in Thailand are hansum but I look younger and most girls think Iâ??m 20. I donâ??t seem to fit the profile for older men who are either coming off a long relationship or someone who is fed up with western women and their attitudes. I am not even sure if I met or saw any western males younger than myself but I donâ??t really concern myself with it but itâ??s nice to know when I get older I have a place to go where Iâ??m always a hansum man. But then again in reality Iâ??m just an old perverted man trapped in this young body with lots of energy and it is just terrible! Aside from the Thai people and especially the girls I will be looking at the cityâ??s characteristics for nightlife, entertainment, food, and climate and I hope 2 weeks is enough for me to make any sort of decision to call this place my next future home and if not Iâ??m sure I can at least come back for multiple visits.

Day 1 â?? Day 1 is more like night 1 because I arrive into Bangkok International airport at 8:30pm with 17 hours of flying and 14 hours of stopover under my belt. The first time I felt excited about my trip was flying over Thailand eventually approaching Bangkok. I could see stars from my window seat and I could see clouds coming to life with lightning pulses which we would eventually fly into. I could see on the screen inside the plane that we were about to arrive into Bangkok but outside I could only see rain and clouds and the only glimpse of life I could see on the ground was just before touchdown being able to see cars and stores. Things just looked different than what I was used to so this made me even more excited knowing that my trip was a reality. After clearing customs I was too excited with adrenaline to let my tiredness get in the way of anything and I changed some money into Baht and I went to the tourist desk to write down my hotel & directions on a card in Thai. I learned from the board to run past the touts and find a taxi outside. I hate looking like I donâ??t know what I am doing because the touts see this and they are trying to capitalize on the fresh farang but taxi man I find confirms its 300 Baht to get to where I need to. I told him to take the tolls and pay for it but he didnâ??t but I didnâ??t care because it only took 30 minutes to get to my hotel. The board members were right on the money when describing taxi rides. I want to put on my seatbelt but good thing there are none in the backseats. I am a little tensed from his driving especially when another car is stopped ahead and youâ??re supposed to accelerate towards it and either turn or hard brake. I throw it out of my mind and watch my surroundings while having small talk with my taxi driver. Where you from, where you stay, how long you stay, you like Thailand, what you do â?¦ are routine questions followed by you like girls? They very cheap, you can have everywhere, just make sure you always wear condom. Yeah, I like Thai girls but no not meâ?¦Iâ??m not having girls here... Well I get at the hotel and the JW Marriott is very nice with many friendly people around including some hosts wearing what look like MC Hammer parachute pants which make me want to ask where can I buy them from. I get into my room and itâ??s very nice. I check out the bed and see how comfortable and bouncy it is and it fits my approval. My view out my window I can see many buildings and I can almost see Nana plaza except the building beside the Nana hotel is in my way. My window isnâ??t that big but Iâ??m happy. I was very disappointed in the location of the mirror in the bedroom. It is beside the TV, faces the desk, and I canâ??t find a way to remove it to place it facing my bed. Very disappointed but I will live. I shower and change and in less than an hour and a half I went from getting off the plane to the entrance of Nana Entertainment Plaza. I look at the sign that looks ready to fall apart but I view it as majestic but some of the bulbs are burnt out and from the words â??Nana Entertainment Plazaâ? it only says â??Nana Entertainmeâ? yes Nana, please entertain me and I wonder if this was done on purpose but I think itâ??s more of an ironic coincidence.

First experience at NEP had myself walking through each floor not knowing what to expect. After being grabbed at by girls in every direction just at the entrance I knew navigating through the plaza would be just as bad but I had to at least walk through the area so I made a determined walk through the ground level floor trying not to make too much eye contact with girls because any eye contact prompted a girl to latch onto my arm. If any girl said hi to me I would of course say hello back with a smile and any of the many offers were replied with a no thanks. â??hello hansum manâ?Â, I was starting to think this would be my new nickname here in Bangkok. Girls would either smack my ass or grab onto my arm or rub their hand on my crotch and sometimes using different variations of these tactics. After circling the bars on the ground floor I went up the escalator to the 2nd floor where there were a group of 10 hot young girls standing there ready to attack but fortunately for me they had their backs to me so I quietly walked by them and turned left only to be encountered by 3 more girls where I narrowly escaped this human road block of pussy but one of the girls did manage to slide her hand up my leg and fondle my balls as I was walking away. Walking through the gogo bar entrances were just as tough, many hellos and more pussy road block tactics which while I liked the attention I wasnâ??t going to be forced into anything or any bar. I really didnâ??t know where to go but at the time I just wanted to sit down with a beer and be left alone to think about what will I do here without any pressure. I see Cathouse and head there where I ignore the girls inside the bar and some of them ugly but Iâ??m sure they are fun and friendly. I take my beer to a stool facing the insides of Nana Plaza and shake my head in amazement at what I am seeing. I didnâ??t even know what I was going to do myself inside NEP whether I was going to hunt down a girl or not but I was at least enjoying the atmosphere and all the transactions taking place with guys walking away with big smiles with their fresh catch. I could watch this all night long. Seing the older men walking away with girls in their 20â??s made me think if I donâ??t move here now I know where to go when Iâ??m older. I must have spent at least 45 minutes just watching everything happening and I started to get worried that if I didnâ??t pick up a girl soon then my choices would dwindle down. That wasnâ??t the case but I didnâ??t know any better. I decide to head for Rainbow 4 and getting there was another circus act of being felt up again, I just hope the ladies donâ??t have any very large sausage like clitorises. I get in Rainbow 4 and see the girls dancing on the stage and they are acceptable to me so I let the mamasan lead me to a seat. I had a beer and watched the young girls dancing on stage where most of them have a very disinterested look on their face while some of them dance and chat with other girls on the stage. I see the girls that have been called off the stage have bright smiles along with farang customers. It takes about 15 minutes for the girls to slowly move around stage to the point where I find one girl who I know I want to have. She isnâ??t smiling but she isnâ??t frowning either but I like most things about her and get the mamasan to bust out her flash light and call my girl over here. The idea of using a flashlight seems a little strange but I like it because this is how things are done here. I get my girl to sit down with me and get her a lady drink. We chat for a bit and it doesnâ??t take her too long for her to tell me she never likes western guys but Iâ??m differentâ?¦ right. I ask her for the prices for barfine, short time and long time and I decide to order 1 barfine and 1 Long time but we have a few drinks together first and chat about silly things. She tells me she likes to drink which I donâ??t know what to think about that but donâ??t really care because I like to fuck so you can go ahead and drink all you want. Anyways my girl is very cute, says she is 22 years old but she could be 20, could be 27 and I really donâ??t know. I know sheâ??s old enough but Iâ??m sure their age is dependant on my age. I say Iâ??m 35 and Iâ??m sure she is 26, Iâ??m 22 and she is 19, Iâ??m 27 and she is 22 so it works. I think next trip Iâ??ll ask for their age in Thai. We donâ??t have too much to say to each other but it doesnâ??t stop me from putting my hands all over her body and fondling. Oh, she has a nice charm to her, one where she pulls out a tube of KY Jelly out of her purse to show me and giggles at me and puts it away before going back to her drink. I donâ??t know what to think about that either, is she dry or does she want me to fuck her in the ass? Weâ??ll see. As it turns out the KY Jelly is because she is dry and it doesnâ??t bother me at all. I do prefer the naturally wet girls as it implies they are horny and are enjoying what they are doing but I am too horny to care about whether she likes it or not. This is my first Thai girl but during my trip I have vowed not to â??fall in loveâ? with any girl so this also means that I will not barfine a girl more than once.

While playing with my new sextoy in front of me are a few older guys probably in their late 40â??s or early 50â??s doing the same thing as everyone else which is drinking and feeling up girls. One of the guys examines my girl and looks back at me with approval with a smile says â??Cheers, she looks like funâ?Â. Here I learn Chok Dee Krup and a few other words that didnâ??t stick in memory. She keeps getting me to get more drinks which I am getting a bit hestitant at. She seems to like to get drunk and Iâ??m sure one of the reasons is her getting a cut from ordering a lot of drinks but I am tired from the traveling and I donâ??t want to pass out so I try my best to nurse my drinks. She downs her drinks fairly fast and I decide that we should go back to my hotel so I pay for the drinks and she had already changed into her regular clothes after I paid the barfine so we were ready to go. I didnâ??t really feel out of place walking around with a Thai girl in my hand as it was very obvious that I was going to fuck this girl for the night. We stopped at 7-11 for condoms too and how much more obvious could it get?

I didnâ??t know what to expect when walking through the entrance of the hotel I just recently checked in but I didnâ??t get any hassles and just smiles and helloâ??s. If they did recognize me they must have had a laugh and thought heâ??s fast. We get into the hotel and I donâ??t know what has to be done before hand but I read that people like to shower before screwing here and Iâ??m sure for mainly hygiene but I ask who showers first and itâ??s me. Of course the bathroom is full if mirrors so I while I shower I have to look in the mirror to see if this is real and if Iâ??m not too tired to be making this up but before I get out she comes into the shower room and strips down. She puts on a shower cap and catches me staring at her body with a wide smile. I get out and dry myself off then head to the bed anticipating my first fuck toy and my first screw in about 4 or 5 months. She eventually comes back into the bedroom and lies down on the bed and tells me sheâ??s very drunk and tired. Iâ??m not sure what thatâ??s about but I just feel up her naked body then she flips over and we start kissing. Iâ??m rubbing her pussy waiting or searching for some wetness but even though itâ??s the rainy season in Bangkok itâ??s the dry season for her pussy so KY Jelly comes to the rescue. I find this odd but I didnâ??t really care so I put on a condom and start off in missionary. I hadnâ??t jerked off in a few days before so I was a little bothered already and wanted to get this load out of my system. She didnâ??t seem to maneuver herself away from the head board so after a few screws I ended up getting her head banged onto the board. She held her head for a second or two and I asked if she was ok. She didnâ??t say much but I kept screwing away and acted as thought it never happened. . I flip her over to her hands and knees and do her doggy style and finish her off and mission accomplished. This was a good way for me to get some sleep so I went to sleep easily along with my cute drunk Thai girl.

The next morning it took me a bit of effort to get a good morning screw as she was telling me her head hurts and sheâ??s hungover. I have to rub her body while occasionally poking her bum with my boner before she tells me to grab the KY Jelly so I get in one last screw from her which is a great way for me to start my first day in Bangkok. After I finished we stayed there on the bed for a few minutes. Whatâ??s this she asks while playing with my cock, I tell her its fun and she plays with a bit more before realizing she has to go. Iâ??ll explain a little later on what I mean by thisâ?¦ As we were getting dressed I pick one of the fruits out of the basket and ask what is this and how do you eat it? She rips the skin off halfway with her teeth and places it in her mouth for me to eat out of, mmmm. It was around noon so after showering I let my girl go off back into the sea of Bangkok. I expected her to give me a phone number or something that would entice a repeat visit but I got something like have a good day which was exactly what I wanted to hear.

"because the lifestyle is just different so I thought eventually I would push these limits and aim for even more different and this would be asia. Aside from taking a visit/vacation to somewhere in asia part of my observations will be the life in that city or country and for me to judge if I could relocate there for any given period of time. Out of all the places in asia I could have gone for a trip Bangkok was the main choice. There are enough people who speak English in Thailand, living expenses are very cheap, the food and diet is amazing, and the people seem to be friendly with a charm not so familiar in the western world. "

Nice intro. Too bad you forgot to say: "but all of what I just wrote is bullshit and doesn't mean a thing, because all I care about is whoring around 100%, as you will see from my trip reports...pretty much nothing written in all those pages other sentences like: Day 4-My cock still feels sore but not too sore to the point where I canâ??t use it"...etc. etc. etc. etc. .went to this bar, fucked that girl, etc. etc. .....". So maybe you should change your "introduction".

You are kinda right but it is how I wrote things as the days progressed. I didn't expect things to turn out the way it did but near the end of my trip I realized what I had done, but of course it was a lot of fun. As I read the boards and did my research I thought maybe I might do one girl here but that's for perverts...

Archived