D is for Debauchery, day 3

dubbs

Day 3-

We decide to go out to get food and on the way home I think she is leaving which I want her to do finally. She bought a sky train pass to take her back to Asok station which is Soi Cowboy but as I say good bye she tells me sheâ??s coming with me to sleep in my hotel room. I tell her she can do that but Iâ??m doing work and nothing more. I am very annoyed at this but if she bothers while working I will kick her out but she just sleeps. I could have told her to get lost there on the spot but if she pushes it any further Iâ??ll have to lay down the law. Before she goes I do get a quick screw out of her which is free, well it was more like a coupon which I can redeem if I buy more. She convinces me to have dinner with her but I tell her close by as I have to get back to work. She makes me get on the skytrain to Asok to SC and we eat there while sheâ??s trying to scam me into another barfine for the evening. She tells me I can pay for dinner and sheâ??ll pay for her barfine and she will sleep at home. I say ok, but then she says she will sleep in my hotel room instead. I tell her no and realize she was trying to make me indirectly pay for her barfine while scoring more business with me but I donâ??t like people making decisions for me and my cock wants sleep and actually both heads want and need rest. I eventually have to tell her outright that I am not paying for her barfine and she is not sleeping with me tonight. She says â??fine, up to youâ? and I reply back â??it is up to meâ?Â. After that I ditch her to the rest of Soi Cowboy and feel relieved to get rid of Polly. Yes there were some rookies mistakes in there but I am not too much of a rookie to tell a girl to leave when I donâ??t want her there. I said at the start of my trip I am not going to fall in love with any girls here and I am not going to barfine a girl twice on my first trip. That night I make an attempt to find a BJ bar in Nana plaza and I couldnâ??t find one which prompted me to post a thread on the forum asking for help in locating these infamous BJ bars I have read out. Summary for the day is my cock is sore, not the kind you get from having an std, but it has been abused and it needs rest up time.

Archived