D is for Debauchery, day 6

dubbs

Day 6-

Today starts off almost similar to the other days, which involves walking straight to the computer to get some work done after waking up. After an hour or two I realize I am in Bangkok so peaking out the hotel window always brings a smile to me. I think itâ??s this point in my trip I realize that I am glad I listened to the board veterans and left the plans at home because today I feel like a soapy massage and out of the reviews I find on NP.com I decide to order a soapy massage from Chao Phya 2. I map out the directions and make note to not let the taxi drivers take me to regular Chao Phya where they get a cut and the girls are not as good.

I get on the skytrain with my instructions in my pocket and go to Phaya Thai station. I get off the station and head down to the ground level where things still look like Bangkok but I get a sense that less English is spoken in this area and itâ??s not your Nana Plaza. I flag down a taxi who knows no English at all and even saying Chao Phya 2 doesnâ??t help so I have to get the next taxi who can barely understand what I mean but enough to get me to the destination. As we are driving there he is telling me if I know how the girls are there which I say no. He tells me the girls are velly ugly and I know where this conversation is going, he wants to take me to the better Chao Phya where he can get a cut. He tells me the girls at CP are better but I end his chances at a commission by telling him I have to meet my friends at CP2. I think Iâ??m getting the hang of this city.

I get to CP2 and the place looks like a regular boring shopping complex or movie theatre with a large parking lot. The place confuses me but it is the right place and I head inside. As I walk inside the mood changes, everthing is fairly dark except for this mild glow of light which is coming from the first fishbowl I have ever seen. A Thai host approaches me asking me if I want to have a seat or get a drink but I donâ??t know how things work here so we stand in front of the fishbowl discussing things I have read off of message boards but have never seen or experienced. So the price is the same for soapy, superstar, and Thai Massage but the single girl in the soapy side is your only soapy girl? Yes, but there plenty of nice women in the superstar which there were some very appealing girls I am sure I could have fun with. The soapy girl was well below the quality in looks from the neighbouring superstar or the plenty of massage girls. She was the only soapy girl in the place at the time and I had my mind made up that I was getting a soapy massage that day so I quickly scanned the rest of the girls before confirming I wanted soapy with no choice of selection. I am sure my choice confused some of the other girls but maybe next time.

I pay the 1900 Baht fee which was listed at 1800B on the message board. I know I could have said my friend pay 1800B and received that price being the low season too but I donâ??t feel like bargaining over $2.50. We walk further into the building and get to the elevators and go up to the 3rd or 4th floor. We eventually stop at a door where Iâ??m going to get serviced by this soapy girl for my first ever soapy.

Inside, this room was pure pimp, mirrors everywhere with a circular bed, a mirror on the ceiling where the inflatable mattress went too, what more could I want. I scan the room in awe taking mental notes to design my own bedroom this way. The massage girl is filling the bathtub with hot water while Iâ??m scanning through the TV channels where I find Liverpool vs. Real Betis. Eventually I am attended to and have my clothes taken off. She rubs her hand on my chest with a smile which I smile back. She then takes off my pants which I have to undo my belt because it has confused all my girls up until this point on how to remove it. She pulls the pants off then takes my socks off leaving me with my hardon and my boxers. I keep my smile while she pulls off my boxers and encounters her first prince albert. Now when she noticed my prince albert piercing she instantly looked at it while saying â??ahhhh, ummmm, ahhh, what is this? I tell her itâ??s a piercing and itâ??s fun. She tells me with a look of uncertainty that she donâ??t know if she can take this. I say sure you can it will be fun. I have to also reassure her that these rings donâ??t break condoms which also took some more convincing. But back to her job or bathing me in the bathtub suitable for 2. With soap and water I get rubbed and cleaned down in most parts of my body. All I have to do is relax in my bathtub while she gently massages and washes me down. I wish I could get twice a day: after I wake up and before I go to sleep, another reason I do need to move to Thailand. Well everything gets a rub and my cock and balls havenâ??t been cleaned yet so that gets saved for last. I donâ??t know if it was a massage or if she was just trying to clean them but the ball wash/massage felt amazing and my balls have never felt so good. The cock gets a washing too and I do get a look from her that says you crazy man, hahahaha.

The second part involves the air mattress that has the mirror on the ceiling above it. I am told to lay face down on the mattress which I do but I have to tuck my hard cock in between one of the grooves of the air mattress. I feel warm water being poured all over me but its soapy water so it does feel a little different but even if the massage ended here I would be happy. Well it is very difficult to describe what is happening now because I canâ??t see but with the use of primarily her legs and her ass I get rubbed down and massaged all over my back, my ass, and my legs. I know the front will get done but Iâ??m enjoying this part but in bad English I am told to turn over. Now my hardon is sticking out in the air and I have a perfect view of myself in the mirror as I get more soapy water poured all over me. Now I get to see how my body was getting massaged with the use of hers. It was still comical but it looked strange seeing her with one leg cut in between my legs with her pushing off the wall as if she was jumping and returning back to the wall. All that effort for a little bit of pleasure for me but I greatly appreciated the effort.

Now I have to get back to the bath to quickly wash off the soap and I am then showered down while I glance over to catch a bit more of the football match. I am led out of the tub and into the room where she dries me off with a towel. The room feels a little too cold so I take my towel and onto the bed searching for the air conditioning to turn it off but no luck. My piercing can handle hot and cold but if it is blowing hot or cold air/water on it then the heat transfer on it occurs at too fast of a rate for me. When the soapy girl comes back with to the bed I have to reassure her yet once again that my ring will NOT come off nor am I going to remove it just for a screw and it wonâ??t break any condoms. Well, I lose some of my hardness but my soapy girl comes to the rescue and revives it with one mouth pump which also protects it with a condom. I canâ??t really see myself in any of the mirrors with my head at the base near the pillows so this is disappointing. She then squats over my cock and places it into her while letting out some girly moan that could easily pass for pleasure or pain. I am enjoying myself and eventually flip her over to doggy style where I can now watch myself panaromically from 5 different mirrors and incase I get bored of that I look straight up for the aerial version of me screwing my soapy massage girl. Meanwhile she started off making light ooohs and wimpering noises which were now turning into loud screams and getting louder. It eventually gets to the point where she is screaming really loud and screams the word stop which I do without any problems or any bad feelings. I get her to finish me off handjob style while I stare at the ceiling watching myself get jerked off. She was really good at this and I really enjoyed myself but remembering that ball massage earlier, I made her combine the handjob with it. My hands were starting to go numb and this hasnâ??t happened to me in a long time which I already know is going to be an intense orgasm for me. I do blow my load and get it all over the place, some on my chest, lots all over the bed, and I managed to get some on her forearm and her leg. I think she was surprised at the load I shot all over the place and gave me a nice smile, one that I think came from her being happy knowing she did a good job in satisfying me. She washed me off back in the bath area where the numbness in my hands started to go away. Well I put on my clothes and finish my water while watching the last of the Liverpool/Real Betis game. I tip her 200B and we leave the room as is and head back down to the lobby where I say good bye and watch her return to the fishbowl where sheâ??ll be sloppy seconds for the next man.

I get back outside of the main entrance where it is pouring rain but no problem I only have a 1000B bill on me and I gave away my lowest bills to my soapy girl. I remember that taxis will not have change for 1000B and even if they do the reality is they donâ??t and I didnâ??t even have enough coins to get back onto the skytrain. I get outside hoping to find a place to change my 1000B but that doesnâ??t happen and I get very soaked to the point where I donâ??t care and Iâ??m walking in the rain but I just got laid so I donâ??t give a damn! I find a 7-11 and buy a few things but at this point I just need coins for the skytrain since Iâ??m almost there and I get on the skytrain and make my way back home where I change out of my wet clothes. I hop back on the computer to do some work while hoping to catch someone back home who is online so I can tell them about the latest girl I fucked.

Now I have plans to meet up with a character by the name of hatyaiguy. I think the night before I had a nap and he called my hotel room after we exchanged info after we got here but I emailed him and we agreed to meet today. He claims weâ??ll probably not have much in common but I say it doesnâ??t matter because we both have an interest for the Thai girls so weâ??ll be able to get along fine. We meet at Nana hotel which is not just close to Nana Plaza but it was in between our hotels so why not. I walk into the lobby for Nana hotel and looking around I see girls everywhere, some talking on phones, some waiting looking around as if itâ??s almost time for them to go hunting, some old guys talking to girls knowing theyâ??ll be getting laid, in other words, paradise. Hatyaiguy and I exchanged pics before we met up so I found him at the bar and greet him there while getting a drink. We sit down while not that Iâ??m not a talkative person, he has been here numerous times so being a newbie heâ??s asking me what I think of everything so far. I found it very difficult to put in words but I did my best to explain I have no clue whatâ??s happening here but he understood exactly what I was talking about. Well it turns out we have a lot more in common than he thought as we went to the same school for the same program in applied sciences, just about a generation apart. Well we decide to hit up a few places in Nana Entertainme so we go to a bar on the second floor, forget the name but itâ??s empty for the guys and there are at least 25 girls on stage and most of them are very hot. We get drinks along with a girl each just to feel up at the expense of a lady drink before we decide to move on. I had to tell my girl Iâ??ll probably be back and we just got to meet some friends which is the polite way of saying Iâ??ll be fucking some other girl tonight. Now we head to another bar he recommends but I canâ??t remember the name as well, ground floor on the right. Some nice girls there but I eventually get the mamasan to call out a girl from across the room who is â??shyâ? and â??newâ? but Iâ??m happy with my catch. My partner in crime decides he doesnâ??t like what he has available but I agree to barfine my â??newâ? girl who seems to have taken some marketing and management courses before because I got to haggle a bit for the price and she seems a little annoyed that I know what I can get away with but she gives in to the money in the end. We end up splitting and I take my girl back to my hotel for long time in case I get those late night hardons that keep me from sleeping. Before we end up screwing she notices random objects around my hotel room like a pair of earrings which were left in the bathroom but for some reason I put them on my desk. Maybe I didnâ??t want room service to throw them out because they are now my new first Thai girl good luck charms. They are good at preventing sick buffalo so when she saw these she ask if I have other Thai girls which lying would be bad but I donâ??t have any reason to lie or feel shame so I say of course. Yes the half bottle of water next to the bed was from the last girlâ?¦

Archived