D is for Debauchery, day 8

dubbs

Day 8-My 8th day is a Saturday and it was about a week ago I arrived here and itâ??s amazing what a week in Bangkok will do to your mind. Here I feel as if I can do whatever I want and despite coming here by myself I have never felt alone at any point. However I do know I have to work for a bit and I try to get this out of the way quickly while exchanging some last minute contact info from Ranger for Pattaya on Sunday. I am used to having Saturday as a day you hit the town but I have done that for a week straight and I wonder if this is how the rest of Bangkok feels as today doesnâ??t feel any different than a Monday or a Tuesday. I guess Friday was an eventful day for me so I planned to take it easy. I kept in contact with hatyaiguy the day before and we agreed to meet up again tonight as our last meeting was brief. I think the plan for the evening was Soi 33 and the plan was to meet him at his hotel at the Sheraton then find a restaurant that he got a review off of another website other than NP.com

I get to the Sheraton and buzz the partner in crime for the evening. He gets down and explains what he did over the past few days and eventually pulls out instructions for a restaurant we are going to make our way to. I didnâ??t bring an umbrella and shortly after walking for a bit we get hit with rain out of nowhere. It is not as bad as a few days ago at Chao Phya 2 but we walk on as if it wasnâ??t raining at all, not really concerned about getting wet. We get to a place we think is near the restaurant and ask some people on the street who point to the entrance of the restaurant we were standing in front of. This seems like a restaurant more for locals and appears to have promise. I order a large beer and leave the food up to him who takes care of everything for us. It doesnâ??t take long for the food to arrive but itâ??s an assortment of plates with enough food for probably 4 people. We chat for a bit but itâ??s mostly about his experiences being here and him asking me my thoughts on my first trip so far which is halfway finished but with plenty of time to spare. He tells me of the friends he has back in the Toronto area that hear his stories and gather up the energy to plan the next trip with him but when it comes time to book they all seem to chicken out. I already have a short list of people who want to come down here just from some of the quick stories I have told them so far but I wonder if they would chicken out too or not. I am sure as much as we would like to enjoy the experience of being here with friends we both know it is one trip you can always do solo and never regret it.

The bill this time works out to be around $10 Canadian which is still a bargain considering all the food we got and didnâ??t finish. He talks about some of the girls he hopes to meet later on as we pay the bill and head towards Soi 33. We get there and the place is very quiet but you still have girls standing outside of bars whisting â??hello hansum manâ?? at you, I need to make this the sound of my alarm clock because even hearing it hundreds of times it still always gets my attention. The rain gets harder and we turn down a small alley which leads into a bar which has plasma screens everywhere featuring football. The girls in the place didnâ??t grab my attention at all even though HH was asking me if I see anything that I like. I didnâ??t see anything at all but I was content with getting a beer and watching Chelsea play, forget who they were playing against but I like Chelseaâ??s team and the way they play. There are plenty of extra girls around as the bar isnâ??t full and looking around most of the men in the bar are at least double my age. But I still get a kick out of the atmosphere, I see old men having a great time reliving 18 again, except all the girls will put out and you even have your choice of 3some or anal at all times. HH gets a girl and she is ok, maybe the best looking one available from the group floating about just a half level below competing for my services. The girl I end up with isnâ??t repulsive but with the quality I have had here so far I wouldnâ??t screw this girl and with some dressed up English I let HH know who negotiates a new girl with his girl. The plan is to get my girl to get us drinks while calling over another girl to take her spot. This is perfect because the girl canâ??t lose her face in front of the 4 of us so she pretends like she was leaving anyways but Iâ??m sure she wants to smash a bottle over my new girls head. The new girls is a little better but still nothing special as I switch back from Chelsea to new girl. HH asks me if the new girl is up to my standards which she isnâ??t so we make plans to visit another bar while he keeps a mental note on the girl he has incase he doesnâ??t find better. We hit Soi 33 again and stop in some obscure bar which we are the only customers and get swarmed by 8 Thai girls. Some of the girls were attractive but the one that latches onto me is substandard but she treats me like a king so I canâ??t complain too much. I have one girl serving me my beer, another girl handing me a small bowl of chips to nibble on, the rest of the girls giving me their attention like I was telling a great story of all the girls I screwed in the past week. Actually I didnâ??t tell that story or say much but they still gave me attention for no reason and the girl that latched onto me was giving me a massage which I recognized some of the techniques from the Thai massages I have had before and Iâ??m not talking about extras although that would be nice. The contact relaxed me a lot which I needed it a little but I didnâ??t want any girls here and I was getting tired again mostly from last night.

The new plans were I am going home without a girl because I didnâ??t see anything I wanted to sleep with so we pay our bill and destroy all hope of any income for the girls on a slow night. I canâ??t remember where he said he was going but it was to either see if he could find a girl he knows or back to the first bar for the girl he had, I think he had long time intentions. It was early and I caught the skytrain back to Nana and I think I went to sleep at midnight but at this point I had Pattaya on my mind. Actually it was more of getting sleep and waking up to do work so I could spend the next 24 hours in Pattaya.

Archived