Brazil! (part 2)

Swissman in Brazil (part 2)

Day 3-Friday

I woke up around 9 o'clock, had a shower and went to have my breakfast. I was still angry for the night before and I was thinking how to manage the situation. Christ! If I couldn't bring girls back to my hotel what should I have to do? Yes I could find out a safe short time hotel and it might be the best solution, but I was pisses paying extra money when I was paying a lot for staying at Le Meridien. I decided to wait until that evening when I had to meet my friend Arnaud: he surely had had some suggestions to give me. When I was in the breakfast room I noticed Nathalie, one of the French girls I had known the day before. I smiled, she smiled me back and we ate breakfast togheter talking about life in Brazil and Europe. She asked me how my business in Rio was going and I answered that everything was all right and that I was on my way to "o centro", the business district for a meeting with some brazilian executives. What I told her was true: I only lied about the sex of the "executives" and the nature of our business. We said goodbye and I left for my business that was just in "o centro", but not in some banks' office but in a place called terma "4X4"!. Pay attention because "4X4" usually opens at 5 PM (Saturday and Sunday closed): it was open earlier for Cristhmas holidays). I took a taxi and in twenty minutes I was in front of the mall where "4X4" is located. I paid the taxi (25 Real) and in a minute I was inside. The number of the girls was lower than Wednesday but there was an amazing number of men. After all it was 11,30 AM: they get horny early around here! I sat down, ordered a beer and started watching the girls. Among there I spotted Venus, the girl I fucked in my previous visit, but she was talking to another customer. After a while I spotted a white blonde girl, tall and very slim but with a pair of the biggest tits I've ever seen. I stood up, went to her and asked what she wanted to drink. She said "a cola", so after 5 minutes we were sat talking and drinking. She can speak an average Spanish so we sat at the table until 12,30 and I drank another 3 beer and ate some beef with vegetables. She told me that she was 24 years old and she was "unemployed"; she also admitted, but it was quite evident, that her tits was made by silicone. Then I decided that it was time for some action and we went to the "cabina". the room was more or less the same than the other time: a round bed with mirrors over it but without a jacuzzi. When we entered the room we undresssed and I was stunned from her big nipples, very hard pointed over her big white tits! She started kissing me and after a while, becouse she didn't seem to be able to do it by herself, I managed to take away my tongue from her mouth and to put my cock into it. She performed a good BBBJ until I put a condom on and started to fuck her, first in the ordinary position then doggy style. When I tried to put my finger into her ass, as I always do, she stopped me so I was forced to resume on fucking her doggy style. After a while I managed to put off the condom and put my cock between her tits. God! It was a big pleasure to come between those two mounains! After I came she complainted a little because I downloaded also over her face but I didn't care too much. I washed myself, kissed her goodbye, paid the bill (240 Real) and took a taxi to my hotel. When I arrived at Le Meridien hotel I decided to wait for my friend arrival at the swimming pool. I informed the reception desk that I was waiting for a friend so that they could send him to the swimming pool when he would arrive. I walked to the pool where I looked around to see if the french girls were there but they weren't, so I had some swimming and a beer. My friend Arnaud made his appearance around 6 pm. He was a little fatter than the last time I saw him (one year and a half before) but definetly he was still him! We sat togheter at one of the tables near the pool, ordered a couple of caipirinhas and talked for more than an hour about the good old times and the common friends we had. He asked me what had I done in Rio and when I told him he scolded me becouse I was overpaying, expecially for the taxis that he defined as a "tourist rip off mafia". I told him the problem I had with the reception clercks the night before when I was refused to bring my babe to my room. He explained to me that that was the usual politic of 5 stars hotel in Rio and that it was impossible to skip the security guards during the night. He also said that it seems that some years ago a whore seriously injured an american man in one of the 5 stars hotel of Rio (he didn't know which one) and after that, the man sueded the hotel forcing the management to pay him more than million US Dollar. After that, no high class hotel in Rio admitted clients to bring whores in their rooms. I asked him if there was nothing to do for me and he answered that he had to check who was in charge of the hotel about this kind of things. I can't say more here but in the next nights I never had any problem bringing my girls to my room; however it costed me 50 Real per night... When it was 8 o'clock Arnaud said that it was time to eat so we went to my room when I had a shower, got dressed quite well and after half an hour we were in a taxi heading to a restaurant Arnauld knew. The restaurant was called "Margutta" and it was located on Avenida Dumont in Ipanema. It was a little italian restaurant with an impressive choice of seafood. We ordered and after a while the waiter brought on our table a big tray of seafood: wanderful! We stayed there almost 3 hours: we ate another tray of seafood and we drank 3 bottles of white wine. We talked a lot about ourselves and about Brazil. I realized that Arnaud, even if he had a girlfriend, wasn't changed. He liked to fuck around and knew very well more than one girl at Help Disco. At midnight we were almost drunk so we asked the bill (Arnauld paid it so I don't know how much it was but it was not far from 150 Real) and we decided to go to Help. On the taxi I asked him if he remembered the sexual fantasy we had when we were students at University. The fantasy we shared at those times was to fuck one girl togheter at the same time, me in the pussy and him up the ass (or viceversa). Obviously we never suceeded in doing that neither we ever tried to ask to a girl. He remebered very well and told me that he never succeded in doing it too and started laughing. So I told him if it was possible to find a girl in Help Disco who could satisfy our fantasy. He told me that in Help Disco it could be very hard to find that kind of girl but he thought that he could ask to "his" terma if they have a girl avaliable for a "sandwich". I told him:"do you own a terma?". He explained that he didn't own a terma but, as a lot of men of brazilian men, expecially from the upper classes or rich expats, also he had his favourite "terma" where he went when he wanted some real hot sex. We agreed that he would try to arrange the "sandwich" for the evening after and arrived in front of Help Disco. Arnaud paid the taxi (only 10 Real: he was good saying I was overpaying) and we entered after paying the usual entrance fee. The place was, if it possible, more crowded than the night before and we couldn't manage to find a place to sit down. So we ordered a couple of whisky at the bar and start looking around. When we were about to finish another couple of the same drinks we noticed two girls staring at us. We looked at each other, nodded and Arnaud went to the girls to invite them to join us. We offered them a drink but I didn't order anything for me as I was almost drunk and after a quarter of hour the four of us were dancing on the stage. Were the girls who made the choice. Arnaud danced with Rita, a tall "mulatta" with long legs and nice little tits while I danced with Lola, also mulatta, but a little smaller, with bigger tits and wrapped into a white dress under which she wore only a g-string. After another drink, some talking and another long dance session, we decided to leave. Arnaud told me that ha was going with his girl to a sort of short time hotel called Praia Lido, where many of Help customers seem to go (it is not far from my hotel too) so we agreed that he would call me in the late afternoon. He reminded me the instructions to bring the the girl to my room in Le Meridien hotel, I repeated them like a good student and took my taxi to my hotel. I decided to try not to overpay and tell the driver if 10 Real was good to go to Le Meridien. He said "ok" and in a while we got off in front of the hotel. I followed Arnaud's instruction and in five minutes I was opening my room's door with Lola next to me. When we were inside the room I started kissing her passionately: Lola seemed to be happy and I was also more when she started undress me. In few seconds we were naked on the bed where she gave me a very good and very slow BBBJ. I managed to put on a condom and started to fuck her, first me up and then her on the top. After a while I switched to fuck her doggy style and put a finger up her ass witout any complaint from Lola. But when I tried to drive my cock to the same way she told me "No please, I don't like it". I whispered something like "I'm sorry", and it was true: I was very sorry to not be allowed to fuck her up the ass! But that wasn't my lucky day about ass: two girls refused to be fucked up the ass, and I was in Brazil not in the Vatican State! Anyway I went on fucking her pussy until I came. She told me she had come too: I don't know if it was true (never be sure of women's age and climax!). We decided that after a lot of movement we deserved some drink so I called the room service to have a couple of daiquiris. When the waiter arrived I managed to wear my underpants and a shirt before opening the door while Lola remained sat in an armchair dressed only with her g-string: it's incredible how disinibite are these brazilian girls! We drank our daiqiris and kissed goodnight. Before falling aslept I had an hard on but I didnt't dare to wake her up and I was also too drunk to manage another sex session. So I decided to wait (and hope for!) the morning after.

Day 4- Saturday

I woke up at 11 am with a sort of hangover, so I decided to take a couple of pills. Lola was up 10 minutes after. I called the room service to have breakfast in room and food and drinks arrived in 20 minutes. We ate our breakfast staying in bed and when we finished we started "playing" a little. In few moments she was giving a BBBJ (slow and good as the night before) and I was almost ready to come into her mouth when she asked me to fuck her. I did what she told me to do (with a condom, of course), trying to do my best to make her come. She said I succeeded in it. The only thing that I'm sure of is that I came in her pussy with a smile but in the same moment screaming very bad words in my language: I could't believe I have fucked a body like hers twice in less than 12 hours!. At 1 o'clock she said that she had to go. When she had gone to the bathroom I put 200 Real in her handbag and when she put her mobile in her handbag she saw the money, gave me a smile, a touch under my underpants to my cock that produced a new hard on,and a kiss. We exchanged our mobile phone numbers, agreed that I would call her tomorrow because tonight I had a dinner at Arnaud place and she left. I decided that after too much drinks a never enough sex (sex is never enough) I needed some rest so I had a nap. I was awoken at 5 o'clock by the telephone. It was Arnaud who told me that her girl was really hot and that, more important, he had called "his" terma and they have called back 5 minutes before to tell him that they had a girl avaliable for a "sandwich". He told me that he had arranged everything for 8 o'clock so we could meet at the terma where we can ahve also a dinner. He gave me the address and we said bye bye. I was already horny thinking about the "sandwich" so I had a shower, got dress in the same more or less elegant way the days before and went to one of the hotel bar to drink an aperitive waiting for the hour to go to the terma. When I entered the bar I immediately spotted the 2 french girls I knew. They were waiting the waiter so I asked her if I could joined them for an aperitive. They smiled me a "oui" and so I ordered 3 "Bellini" for the 3 of us. They would leave on Monday so I try my luck and invited them for dinner on Sunday night on the best restaurant of the Hotel "Le Saint Honorè" that is told to be the best restaurant in Rio also for the stunning view on the Ocean. I had chosen that restaurant also because it was inside the hotel so the girls couldn't be afraid of nothing. To my surprise Aline refused because she had to go to dinner to her relative's home but Natalie said yes but said also that after the dinner she didn't want to go out because the day after she had to wake up early to go to the airport. I got the message: dinner yes, talking yes, sex no! But I liked that way. We finished our aperitives that the girls wanted to pay for and after agreeing with Natalie to meet at 8 o'clock PM the day after for the dinner, I left. I took a taxi to the terma "Felicidad" that is located in the central "S. Teresa" district. I paid the driver (25 Real) and, after paying the entrance fee (50 Real) I was admitted in a big hall where there were around 50 girls, hot as usual, and where my friend Arnaud was waiting for me sat at a table with a daiquiri in front of him. I joined him and ordered a daiquiri too. He told me that everything was all right but we had to pay for two girls even if we wanted only one because those were the rules of the terma. I didn't object but suggested that if we had to pay for two girls we could fuck both of them. He laughed and told me that he had already arranged like I suggested! Arnaud stood up, went to the bar and told something to the bartender. After 5 minutes two girls joined us at our table: Lucrecia and Nuria. Both of them were black and both of them had big tits. Lucrecia was tall while Nuria vas shorter but with a wanderful thight ass. I learnt that Lucrecia was the one who would perform the "sandwich" when she said "I am the lady of the two holes"! Just a lady to introduce to your mother at Cristhmas! Both of them spoke not-so-bad Spanish so we talked until Arnaud decided to order something to eat. He ordered for everybody marinated chiken with tomatoes and other vegetables, a big plate of french fries and many beers. We enjoied our dinner and it was amazing eating and chatting with a girl who all of us knew that in less than one hour would have our cocks at the same time inside her. She seemed not to care about this and she asked us if we had already done it before. Arnaud answered :"not with him", so I managed to say the same. The girls seemed to enjoy the atmosphere "pre-orgie" and when I asked to Nuria what was her job she answered "I'm a nun"! Before going to the cabina, Arnaud had chosen a big one, we drank another daiquiri just to get a little bit more drunk: I think you definitely need to be drunk when you want to do what we were going to do. Around 9 'clock we entered the room that, as Arnaud told me, was large with mirrors and a jacuzzi. We started kissing exchanging the girls until the 4 of us were undressed. Arnaud went into the jacuzzi with Nuria who started giving him a BBBj while I managed to go on the bed with Lucrecia who soon did the same. The girl knew his job and I had to refrain from coming. After I while I put a condom on and started fucking her doggy style while, judging from the screams coming from the jacuzzi, Arnaud was fucking Nuria up her ass. I fucked her for a long time and when I changed position putting Lucrecia over me she said "if your friend is ready I'm ready too". I screamed to Arnaud "hey friend, the lady is waiting, come here, don't be rude!". I can't write what he told me back but in less than a second he was on the bed trying to put his cock up Lucrecia's ass. I must say that starting a real "sandwich" wasn't so easy: you must find the good position and a sort of balance with the other guy when you are pushing the cocks inside the girl. After some attempts and thanks to Lucrecia's ability (I told you the lady knew her job very well!) we found the right rithm. I must say that is really a strange thing to share the same girl with a friend, but it's also very exciting to feel the girl trembling and screaming under the push of two cocks. While Arnaud, me and Lucrecia were fucking, Nuria was masturbating on the bed so I told her to come closer and put a couple of finger into her pussy trying to do my best to make her come. Me and Arnaud exchanged position (and holes) twice and after some time that I can't tell Arnaud came so I managed to fill the hole he left empty and after a while I came too. The sandwich was finished and for a quarter of hour the four of us stayed on the bed almost sleping. Suddenly Arnaud said: "we must celebrate!" and ordered 4 daiquiris that was followed in a short time by another four. When I was sipping my second one I realized that I was getting horny again and the same was happening to Arnaud. I managed to take from my wallet 3 bills of 100 Real put them on the bed and asked if the girls wanted to have some more fun. The answer was evident when Lucrecia (after grabbing the money and dividing with Nuria) started giving a BBBj to Arnaud and Nuria did the same with me. The session was even longer than the one before and after fucking Nuria in many positions (and this time I was sure that I made her coming) I came into her mouth. More or less at the same time Arnaud ended his job too. It was the wildest sex of my life and I was very happy but also exhausted. So we kissed goodbye to the girls who told us that if we wanted another session in the future they would be glad to give it to us, we shared the bill (more than 600 Real!) and left. Arnaud told me that tomorrow afternoon he could show me some of the tourist stuffs of Rio de Janeiro but he had to be at the airport at 7,30 PM to pick up his girlfriend. I agreed to the tourist trip in Rio but refused his invite for dinner not only because I had the dinner with the french girl but also because I would fell unconfortable eating and chatting with his girlfriend after the "sandwich". So we agreed to meet at my otel at 1 PM and in less than half an hour I was sleeping in my bed at Le Meridien.

To be continued...

And 5 days more to come!

Swissman

I thought I knew all the termas, but I have never heard of "felicidad" in the Santa Teresa district. Could you provide any more details about this place?

About the taxis, just ask them to turn on the meter. It is a lot less. Copa to Centro is about R16. Help to the Meridien is R6.

You'll be back!!!

Terma "Felicidad" )not very sure about spelling) is a new terma that replaced an old one I can't remember the name now. The place was suggested by a friend of mine. As soon he gave me details about address I will send them to you.

Your sandwich story was great! I'm not sure I'd like to be in the same bed with any of my naked buddies, though.

Let those French chicks piss-off. Who needs'm wink.gif" border="0

As soon as I was fucking up the ass a brazilian beauty I've already forgot the French pussy...

I must admit that I felt stange being in the same bed naked with a friend but I felt more confortable as soon as I realized that there were two hot girls too...

Regards

Swissman

Hi Swissman. By the way, I was referring specifically to my buddies (whom all the hot chicks in the world couldn't obfuscate). I'm sure your buddy wouldn't have been such a shocker. smile.gif" border="0

Sounds like a hell of a trip. wink.gif" border="0

Ah, Ok...I don't know your buddies so...

Yes, it was a very good trip, much better than my expectations. Sex was really wild. The girls really looked like porn actress. Nothing to compare with girlfriend attitude of many thai girls but for a 9-days holydays I prefer the "real whore attitude"!

I can assure you that even if I' young (32) after some sessions with those hot brazilian girls I had to ask fore some rest more than once.

Try Brazil!

Swissman

By the way, now I'm in Singapore for a business meeting but I'll be back in Thailand on March 13th and I'planning to spend few days in Bangkok for others business meetings and a long weekend in Pattaya before going back to Hua Hin.

What about to meet up for a beer?

Regards

Swissman

quote:

Originally posted by swissman66:

Ah, Ok...I don't know your buddies so...

Yes, it was a very good trip, much better than my expectations. Sex was really wild. The girls really looked like porn actress. Nothing to compare with girlfriend attitude of many thai girls but for a 9-days holydays I prefer the "real whore attitude"!

I can assure you that even if I' young (32) after some sessions with those hot brazilian girls I had to ask fore some rest more than once.

Try Brazil!

Swissman

By the way, now I'm in Singapore for a business meeting but I'll be back in Thailand on March 13th and I'planning to spend few days in Bangkok for others business meetings and a long weekend in Pattaya before going back to Hua Hin.

What about to meet up for a beer?

Regards

Swissman

After spending a few weeks in Sao Paolo and Rio de Janeiro last year the only thing I would like to add is that I have never met such professional and pricey whores before. The level of english in virtually non existant and the price level is non comparable to that of Thailand. And that although I spend the time with my brother who is fluent in portugese after living in Brazil for a decade or so.

By the way I was much surprised and dismayed by the fact that a large number of the Brazil girls suggested that entering the "back entrance" would be nice. frown.gif" border="0(

Well, I guess we are all different, but for me Brazil was definitely a one way street.

32 years and young? You are not! Neither in Brazil nor in Thailand. Not by local standards anyway. laugh.gif" border="0

Hua Nguu

Archived