Pattaya Roundup

chelseafan

I have 6 minutes to type this as I'm at the airport and the internet is costing me a bomb.

Anyhow, a quick round up of things in Pattaya

We are the wold bar

Always worth a visit from 5pm onwards. Most of the gals in there are pretty much over the hill, however, they do have 1 or 2 gems in there. Singha 35baht during happy hour.

Angelwitch

Theres no doubt about it, this IS the best gogo in Pattaya, the shows are fantastic and they do vary them from night to night. The girls are not pushy and most of them are drop-dead gorgeous, prices are reasonable for what you get, the show lasts for abotu an hour. Toilets are top notch too.

Cherry Bar - Opposite Big C

As mentioned before I always visit this place for a couple of beers before I start the night. Of all the beerbars in Pattaya, this defintely has the best talent for my liking. Have some good friends in here who are looking for Farangs so if you are over 40 pm me and I can details out :-)

Ok run out of time. I'll continue this back in Blighty

• 1 month later...

As mentioned before I always visit this place for a couple of beers before I start the night. Of all the beerbars in Pattaya, this defintely has the best talent for my liking.

I was there in July one night, and the talent was non existant. There was one there with a great body but was alittle cross-eyed, and I wasn't sure she was looking at me at all times.

I think we both misuderstood each other and in the end I just took off.

But yes last time I was there before July, last Nov there were a few there that looked fantastic. Salt & Pepper. 2 look-a-like, one wore a t-shirt "Salt", the other "Pepper"..

As mentioned before I always visit this place for a couple of beers before I start the night. Of all the beerbars in Pattaya, this defintely has the best talent for my liking. Have some good friends in here who are looking for Farangs so if you are over 40 pm me and I can details out :-)

Used to be my regular warm up bar!

Since they kicked mamasans ass and the bosses try to run it themselves this bar is going downhill on the fast track! I agree it is at a prominent spot and some of the girls are still hot but you can't compare it to how it was 1 year ago!

The girls doing what they want now!

I still have a plenty of "friends" there, I usually call them and hang out with them somewhere else. I dont put a foot in this bar anymore!

Archived