Concerts In Thailand

Mentors

seems so, here are more about it incl. Bkk Gig:

MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP (MSG) bassist Rev Jones has issued the following statement regarding guitarist Michael Schenker's performance at the group's recent shows in Japan and Thailand:

"I want to apologize to all the fans that wrote to me and all the fans in Japan and Thailand for the talentless guitar player that took place on stage next to me at the last three MSG shows. I myself could not believe how bad Schenker played. Although me, Pete [Holmes, drums], Jari [Tiura; vocals], and Wayne [Findley; guitar/keyboards] all gave 110%, in my eyes he gave less then 1% and that is so disrespectful not only to the band and the crew but also to the loyal MSG fans. So again I apologize for his actions because he would never apologize himself. We have two more shows and it is OVER."

As previously reported, Schenker was forced to cancel MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP's concert at Tokyo, Japan's Nakano Sunplaza after three songs Friday night (Nov. 17) because he was allegedly suffering from an unspecified illness. A detailed report on the show can be found at this location.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her an update from MSG official site:

strange...very strange...i don't know what is going on, was somebody from this board on the Gig in Bkk?

read:

After a six year absence, Japan again was "Ready To Rock!"

All shows were sold out and the venues were packed.

The air was filled with Rock 'n´ Roll and the crowed roared like the devil himself.

Wherever Michael and his Band got in action with the audience it became a great success.

Michaels playing was sharp and exact during all shows. :help:

MSG presented themselves as a great union and the crowd gave applause wherever it was possible.

read more under News - A note from M. Schenker:

http://www.michaelschenkerhimself.com/index2.html

:dunno::dunno:

Archived