First trip to Bangkok, days 2-4

caissa

Having been turned down by the girl in the pool bar on my first night (see previous post), I decided - after some sightseeing at the Vimanmek palace and nearby places including Dusit zoo - to cut to the chase and go to what this and other sites said was a guaranteed pick-up place, the beer garden on Soi 7.

I got there about 3.30pm and found a lot of good looking girls sitting around the bar. Sure enough, within 15 minutes I was on my way out with 2 attractive girls (aged 21 and 25) who had promised sex and a lesbian show for 2 hours at a nearby ST hotel for B2000, which did not seem an unreasonable price.

This had always been a bit of an unfulfilled fantasy of mine, but the experience was a bit hit and miss. On the plus side, getting soaped up in the shower between two attractive nude girls is not something to pass up on! The older of the two girls (Noi) was also very confident and had a nice teasing line in chat, as well as being very responsive during both oral and straight sex (you can take it as read that I used the condoms I brought with me for all such sex throughout these trip reports).

But the other girl, although pretty, was very quiet and there seemed little if any chemistry between them during their rather flat attempt at a lesbian show after we had finished our shower. The two girls were also chatting away in Thai for much of the time, which was a bit distracting and rather dampened the atmosphere. After sex with Noi, I therefore was happy to leave without having sex with the younger girl (not sure if this was actually on offer, but I didn't ask).

In summary, a nice fantasy to have lived out once, but not something to repeat, at least for me.

Next day I tried out another place recommended on this site - the Chao Praya 2 massage centre. This is definitely worth a visit, though I went a bit early at c.1.30pm so the choice of girls was apparently more limited than later. You arrive, get a drink and can then take your time to pick a girl from one of three sections in a kind of 'goldfish' theatre in front of you: body massage ('soapy' incl sex) on the left for B1900, superstars (sex only) for B2000 and traditional massage for B700.

There was, however, one girl (whose name turned out to be Toy, aged 27) who seemed very attractive to me - more so than those in the superstars section in fact. When we got to the room she explained that sex was B1000 extra and she would in fact be rather upset if I didn't go for that option as otherwise she wouldn't make any money!

I was happy to agree and we both undressed and got into a large bathtub of warm soapy water she had run. She sat facing me between my legs and gave me a very thorough wash from arms to toes and all points in between! Very soothing and sexy.

Toy was no more than 5ft tall, with a trim body, smooth skin and small, cute breasts. She really knew her business and both the sex and massage that followed were excellent - very much a girlfriend experience, which is what I asked for. She spoke very good English and was happy to talk about everything from her future plans to local politics. She also gave some good suggestions as to interesting cultural sites to visit nearby, notably the Suan Pakkad Museum - not something you would expect from the average London massage parlour worker!

I said I would definitely visit her again when next in Bangkok, assuming she is still there.

After another evening at the Queens Park pool bar trying and failing to woo Nook, I visited a place on Soi 33 that was a bit classier but also more expensive (Livingstone's) - the girl I spoke to there was a lapsed student, though her English was not as good as some at the less fancy bars and I didn't take up the offer to pay the B1000 bar fine, nice though she was. Apparently they do a fun swimming pool party there on Saturdays, but I turned out to be otherwise engaged that night.

Day 4 saw me head off to Ayuthaya (the ruins of the old Thai capital destroyed by the Burmese in the 18th century) for a day trip, which was impressive but very hot with limited shade at some of the sites. The severed Buddha's head resting serenely in the roots of a Bodhi tree is definitely worth a photo, though you have to crouch down low to do so since it is apparently not done to have your head above that of the Buddha.

Back in Bangkok, I thought - half way through the trip - that it was time to brave Soi Cowboy. At first I just walked up and down the street trying to get a feel for the place and deciding between the many neon-lit bars on offer - with the loud music and all the touts trying to drag you into every bar you pass it is pretty intimidating for a first timer. I was very much on guard against rip-offs.

Eventually though I allowed myself to be pulled into Sheba's, which I'd heard had some of the more racy shows. Certainly the girls dancing were not overburdened by clothes! I was initially fearful of getting pestered by girls asking for overpriced 'lady drinks', but initially it was quite civilised. I was shown to a front row seat, ordered a beer that was not too expensive and allowed to watch a couple of groups of girls dance in various states of undress.

It has to be said that the quality of the dancing was pretty poor - very much a zombie shuffle in most cases and the looks of the girls also varied considerably. But one girl seemed to be much more into it, moving very sexily around the poles, and when she came around for a second dance I began to make eye contact with her and noted her number. After the dance, she came and sat next to me and I bought her a drink. She said she was 20 and had been working in the bar for 4 months. She was pretty forward about wanting me to 'pay bar' for her, stroking my crotch and flashing her breasts at me - very different from the playful, non-explicit flirting I had been used to in the pool bar the previous evenings.

At this point, things got tricky since she was clearly wanting to start a negotiation but the blaring rock music in the bar and her rather pigeon English made it very difficult for me to follow what she was suggesting. Probably I should have paid and left at that point, but she managed to talk me into agreeing to go with her and pay the B500 bar fine. What exactly we had agreed to was less clear, as became evident later.

Rather than going straight back to my hotel (it was only around 10am), she suggested we have a drink somewhere else first and immediately dragged me off into the Baccarat bar. For a tiny, 20-year old girl she was pretty assertive! Like Shebas I found the music too loud and the bar too crowded for comfort though the upstairs show you could see through the glass ceiling was ... erm ... diverting ...

Anyway after a rather overpriced drink for each of us, we agreed to get a taxi back to my hotel (President Park) for the night. Since I hadn't taken a guest back there before I was pretty nervous at this point, but in fact no-one batted an eyelid as we walked briskly through the lobby and took the lift up to my room.

Once inside, the girl quickly took control, stripping off and urging me to hurry up and undress and join her in the shower, which was fun. Afterwards, while she was drying her hair in the bathroom, I discreetly hid the agreed sum of money (B3000 for LT - perhaps too much but the negotiation was difficult as explained above) in a sock drawer and put a couple of condoms on the bedside table.

When she came back into the room - nude but with a towel over her shoulder - no false modesty with this girl - she saw the condoms and said something like 'oh, you want 2 time, I thought only 1 time'. I had certainly tried to say in the bar that I would like 'long-time' with sex at night and again in the morning, but perhaps she misunderstood or perhaps she was playing a game.

Anyway, I did not want to argue and she was soon bouncing on the bed and then pulling me down on to it. Whatever games she was playing on price, she was certainly a sexual dynamo, going through a series of different positions in rapid succession. She was also very responsive when I went down on her, saying later she came twice during the session, though that may just have been good acting (for those who have seen When Harry met Sally ....).

We started and finished with her on top and, by the end, her long black hair was matted with sweat across her face rather like one of those Japanese horror movies (The Ring etc), which was actually quite exciting. She was also very vocal - lots of 'I love you, I love you' , though perhaps rather too much.

Afterwards we cuddled for a while and then she said she was hungry, so I made some pasta and vegetables for her and we chatted in the kitchenette about her family and background in Isaan. Then we went back to bed to sleep, with her saying she had to go at 6am but (I thought) agreeing that we could wake up first for sex before then.

Soon after settling down for sleep, however, her mobile went off and she jumped up to answer it (at about 2am by now). She said it was her mother, who she told me earlier she lived with in Bangkok, and she wanted her to go home now. I had a distinct impression that this was all pre-planned to get maximum money for minimum time, though I could be being unfair too her (I have not mentioned her name for this reason). Anyway, I was too tired for sex again at 2am (she did offer to 'smoke me', but I was not feeling like it right at that moment), so I paid her the B3000 plus B100 for a taxi and she began to get dressed.

Before going, however, she started to say that she 'loved me' and would come back to my hotel at 5pm the next day and that she could spend the next night with me as well (for B3000 + B500 bar fine of course). By now, though I was feeling very wary and said I would be away on a trip until late that evening (not strictly true) and would maybe come by her Soi Cowboy bar again later and see her. This seemed to satisfy her, so we kissed and she left.

In the event, I felt she was a bit too much for me as a 'newbie' in Bangkok, exciting though the sex was with her, and so I didn't return to Soi Cowboy for the remainder of the trip for fear of running into her. As I'll explain in the final part of the trip report (to follow) this turned out to be a very good decision!

If you want a good menage etois I would suggest findng the mamasan, buying her a drink and getting her to tell you which girls are good for what. You will be more than likley to get what you are looking for.

The better you know the mamma the better than service.

2 days in BKK and ripped off several times:

soapy: the 1k9 is INCLUDING sex (always)

3K for ST. chk.chk seems you forgot to read NP /thai360 BEFORE about these issues

Always, Always agree on Price up front.

never more then 1k , MAX 1k5 for ST, max 2K for LT 2k5 is she is really good on the looks and skills.

3k Shorttime..... pfeew

that almost sounds like my first newbee mistake when i payed an in hotel massage girl 2,500 bt for the massage and short time sex(see my trip report) and that wasn't even as bad as your night...the difference between my situation and yours is that you had the inside scoop from this board and other's like it and i didn't.....how did you let this happen after knowing the deal from the boards?

never more then 1k , MAX 1k5 for ST, max 2K for LT 2k5 is she is really good on the looks and skills.

3k Shorttime..... pfeew

I have never ever had to negotiate a price up front. When they ask how much, i say "depends on how good you are, maybe 1000, maybe 2000, maybe 3000". If you set the price up front what incentive do they have to perform?

I hasten to add that I have never paid 3000bt LT before either.

2 days in BKK and ripped off several times:

soapy: the 1k9 is INCLUDING sex (always)

3K for ST. chk.chk seems you forgot to read NP /thai360 BEFORE about these issues

3k Shorttime..... pfeew

Thanks for your reply, but you misunderstood a few things - the price for the CP2 massage that I paid was 1.7k including sex - seemed reasonable.

The 3k was for LT not ST and was negotiated up front (I thought) and she was a sexy, good-looking girl. The problem was that she changed the terms of the agreement by leaving half way through the night as explained in my original post. As for the prices you quote, well they seem a little stingy to me!

The difference between B2K and B3k is pocket money for me anyway, so my concern on a short trip was more with quality of relationship than bartering on price - I didn't get this quality with the Shebas girl but I did with the next girl I found (see third part) and was happy to pay 3k for LT. If I had been on a longer trip my nightly budget might have been tighter but I see no reason not to be generous to a girl who treats me well.

• 2 weeks later...

Basically its the principal that matters. You agreed on LT & she pulled a swifty on you and gave you ST.

"oh you want 2 times"..

"No honey, I actually want 3 times, 1000 baht a pop.. mai pen rai.."

Now there are some who over-pay and don't care, which is purely up to them, but it seems for the service you got you weren't totally impressed. You should have given half. Live & learn.

It is ok if you don't want to be "stingy" mate, but this is not what the situation in question is about actually IMHO.

So, perhaps think of it this way if it helps : you overpaid flat out, or rather agreed to in the beginning and she STILL tricked/shafted you by leaving with a set up call at 2AM. Hell it could've been another customer, friends wanting to get drunk after hours, me bored :grinyes:

Hell, maybe even a collect call from a kwai in Isaan :cussing:

Either way she was welching on a deal/agreement, and any BG whose been around a month knows this isn't kosher, and she'll only get away with that with someone who is a pushover (i.e. they are good at reading people's character and what they can get away with..)

So, it isn't about what you are willing to pay in fact, or what is expensive :dunno: It is about getting respect and using the knowledge given out on this bored/board to protect yourself. I mean what good is NANAPLAZA/thai360 if you can't learn about these hustles??! Anyone can find Soi Cowboy on a tourist map, stumble in, and drop 3000B for a one shot ST.

:doah:

theNumbers

100% that call was a set up...designed to enable an early leave, it will have been some other lady in the bar...nice con, but nothing new...i've known several girls who told me they did that shit to customers...common scam....works on the good hearted newbie everytime...caissa, you sound like a good guy, they know it....they abuse it...

Archived