Moving to LOS and back to Aust .3

WINEDINE69

i get my keys from the other girls apartment the next day, i had left them there when i got sick. she throws them from the 10th floor to the ground as she doesnt want the apartment staff to see guys coming to and from her apartment as her British Airways fiancee comes over every 2 weeks.

i later find out that my 'girl' was fucking my best mate behinbd my back. i ring her and abuse her and she rings me from a strange number adnd abuses me back. the next nite im sitting at the water bar having a few beers when i scroll thru my phone and look at the number. i ring the number and a strange voice answers. i ask the girl who she is etc and she tells me she's a friend of my 'girls'. i invite her for a drink and as it turns out she lives one soi from me and near the water bar. half an hour later shes at the bar. as we're drinking two thai ghuys walk past and its obvious there saying bad things to me and maybe her too. i decide to ignore them as even though we're sitting outside the bar is full of thais so fighting could be suicidal for me. they walk off.

i walk her home and on the way she tells me she needs to go to the bathroom. i offer her to come upstairs to my apartment and use mine. we both know what each other want so we play along. her phone rings while she's sitting in my apartmet and its obvious its her boyfriend or gig etc. i start felling her up as she's talking to him. we have great sex. she gives those blowjobs where her lips touch ur pubes and while im coming she keeps my cock in her mouth and she swallows. unbelievable. she becomes my monday nite fuck from now on.

I part ways with these girls with some regret. when i holidayed in LOS these were two of the best looking girls i had ever seen. true stunners and i never paid them a cent. but its clearly time to move on so i do knowing theres always a better one around the corner, and i am of course proved right.

It occurs to me finding an honest girl in LOS is next to impossible.

Archived