Moving to LOS and back to Aust .4

WINEDINE69

My friend 'apple' works at the silver dollar. she's a cashier there and we became friends. she's a sweet girl. not sure why she works there though. one nite (probably happy hour friday i cant remember) im sitting at the end booth watchiong one of the cheesy music videos they show there, roy orb, willie nelson etc when apples friend walks in. apple sits her across from me and i see the most amazing looking girl. she's a Thong Lo girl and the sight of her in the bar makes me shake my head. she doesnt seem overly comfortable in here but she's apples friend so its alraight.

she's 18 years old, she was wearing a short mini skirt and a tight t-shirt. she has natural big jugs and im trying to do my poker face thing and not act too keen. even though im 33 and everyone seems to make a note of telling me im a good looking guy i think to myself if im to bag this one ill have to play it carefully.

we talk for a half an hour and then she leaves. i dont get the impression that she's overly keen but i think she likes me enough for me to try it on. remembering that in asian culture girls always act disinterested expecting the guy to pursue them.

after she leaves, i tell apple to give her my phone number. apple rips it up in front of me. i am furious. i dont mind if she says no, but to rip it up in front of me is rude!!!

i leave and dont go back for weeks. when i do go back i make jokes about what apple did but let her know im not happy with her. apple then recites my phone number to me. id forgotten shed taken it ages ago and put it in her phone before i wrote it down.

i realised apple didnt want to give her friend my number because she's keen on me. i kick myself. apple had always shown signs but she doesnt let on, and is sometimes rude to me because i dont make a move on her.

anyway, that nite her friend sms's me and i shake my head again. anything in LOS is possible.

for the first few months i play my cards wrong with my Thong Lo girl and i realise im not as smart as i thought. we go out on a first date with apple as chaperone. mistake no#1 taking her to absolute 7 pool bar. we walk in and a punter seeing this sexy young thing makes a beeline for her. she shoos him away and again i kick myself for being a dickhead. we play pool upstairs and she kicks my ass. the band starts and she really likes it. we are getting along real well. i'm trying to be as charming as possible and i get her drunk. she really lightens up when she's drunk and im getting the green light.

then i have a great idea. i take them to @bangkok and they love it. its away from the farmags and there hookers. i get a bit too drunk and i leave abruptly as they start ganging up on me and insulting me. its friendly insults which again is part of the game but i get insulted easily so i decide its time to put her in her place.

she calls me again and againg apologising etc. i feel good i got away with acting like a twit and i set a few grounbd rules. i am also not easy. (actually i am but u get the idea).

she starts coming to my apartment witha chaperone and the first nite she gets drunk and crashes on my bed. the chaperone leaves about 2am or something but she stays. i start to understand the game.

i dont touch her and she stays over the other side of the bed. i think its about building trust. in the morning she bolts outta my apartment like she's done something shameful.

this is repeated many times. one nite she comes over blotto. the temptation to fuck her is made worse when she grabs my head and shoves it in her breasts. i start licking her tits but wonder if she expects me to respect her by not taking 'advantage of her'. the next day i remark she was randy last nite and she tells me she can never see me again. i almost drop my phone and realise ive made yet another mistake. its ok for her to be drunk and instigate sex but it isnt ok for me to talk about it. these things must be left unsaid.

we break up without having sex and im pissed off. i relate the story to my friend who tells me what i did wrong. actually it was pretty obvious but i was trying so hard to 'respect' her i forgot the obvious. she was coming to my apartment to get laid but she needed to act like a lady in doing it.

i start smsing her with sexual banter. she does it back. she tells me that im never going to see her naked and we're never going to have sex. i invite her to my apartment and she's there in a heasrtbeat. (starnge isnt it!!!) sure enough i make a move. when we start kissing i put my hand up her skirt. she pushes it away (as she had done before). but this time i dont stop and she succumbs. the penny drops!!!! as they say. i understand whats going on. we start having having sex for the next 2 or 3 months and its superb. she has the most incredible body and its pure and flawless. we break up when she starts lying to me about where she is etc and i try and get back with her but she changes her phone number. i wanted to be her BF but she kept saying no. but this is because im a farang and her dads would never approve.

Archived