Soi 8 Pattaya - breakfast?

fatbastard33

The Pig & Whistle pub on Soi 7 does a very good English breakfast. That is, if they're still in business, their website seems to have disappeared. They are (were?) just south of the alleyway that connects Sois 7 and 8 just north of Eastiny.

Very true Hamburger, but it's just the thing for after the post-dive snooze smile.gif" border="0

It's just a pity that the sanuk scene is so much at odds with diving, when you have to be on the dock at 8:00 am WITHOUT a bad head. Realistically, that only leaves an early-evening visit to a soapy for the day before..

RD,

I refuse to comment, as anything I say maybe incriminating.

But If you've heard the story about the Diver that had to vomit at 32m, that was me. Scared the bejasus out of my buddy who had just hit the bottom he was looking all around him for a whale or something.

The Hamburger

ps a forum called divethai has been started on Delphi.

KS If you feel that goes beyond your new rules feel free to edit. BTW its not mine I just got their early.

• 3 weeks later...

Is the Pink Lady open during the day? We only managed to stumble there late at night on the way back to the hotel. Wish we could post pics here as I have some fun ones taken there. Pig and Whistle is one of my favorites and we eat there every morning when in country. Well, it's morning for us!

Smitty

Archived