Short BKK visit recently

Encore

Four days three nights.

I think I must be getting old. I seem to have lost the past compulsion to cram as much sex into a short BKK visit as is humanly possible. Not entirely abstinent, but certainly not anymore squeezing the last drop out of a 76 hours visit like I used to a few years back.

Got to my hotel around noon, on a weekday. Usually my first action after check in would be to have a "welcome to BKK f..k" somewhere nearby, Lolitas, or maybe start of with a bang at Eden or Tulip. But I had a lot of business to do as well, and decided it could wait until early evening. Early evening became midevening, and I suddenly found myself on SC.

last few times there, I had found i'd lost several of my stable to marriage with falang, and had been scouting out replacements. I decided to follow up on them this visit.

First port of call, to check up on a recommendation of SD, I think he called her Ms 3Hole, as she advertised herself to him on that basis, anyway, friend of Ms Thaksn. I'd interviewed her previously, but put her on hold for some reason or other. Alas, she wasn't working. Or maybe, she was working but in the next stage, in a bed somewhere. Then I found the whiteboard. Three nights running I checked, she wasn't there.

A few others with the right looks, but it was too early in the evening for random jumps into the unknown, so I moved on to The egyptian queen. There I was spotted withing a few seconds by my first nighter from last month, who immediately fiercely attached herself to me.

On stage, dissappointemnt, PASTIES!

WTF.

"polit come, have pompen". Ah, a dispute on commission levels with the BIB.

Pity, but oddly enough that didn't seem to deter the management from arranging a few sets of dancing with pasties but without bikini bottoms, nor did it stop them having their usual Girl/girl munching sessions on stage. Maybe Tamleuat doesn't like tits but doesn't care about snatches. Who knows, it seemed like strange logic to me.

Ms 3H had been increasingly agitated about her need for my body, to the extent that at some stage I found myself sitting on the barstools close to stage (probably during the munching displays), with one of my digits immersed deeply inside her, whiel she was frantically trying to squeeze some life into my littel helper.

then suddenly, she has to dance. not wanting me sitting alone, she grabs an (obviously trusted friend, Maybe MS Thaksn, what do i know)and pulls her don next to me, to keep me locked there until the end of her dance. She immediately puts my hand on a startegic place of Ms T?'s bottom, and runs off. To my amazement, MsT?'s hand pulls mine closer in, and i found myself inadvertandly slipping into the abyss of her third option. Right there at the stage, in full view of the rest of the audience. MsT? gives me a broad smile, and murmers "Yes, i like!'.

Right in front of me Ms3H gyrates, does a low squat down to show me her wares, and looks with approval and the closeness of me and her friend.. She gestures "You, me and her?"

But i'm not in for a 3some tonight, and decline. It's still early, and she has been knocking back strong whisky cokes, so i am a bit unsure about the wisdom of taking a rapidly getting drunk woman home, no matter how randy she is. So i tell her, I'll probably come back at about 12.00, and if she's not drunk then, I'll take her, otherwise some other time.

Across the road to the "Richard Mason girl", where I'm jumped upon by my favourite little serving girl (well, 34 years old, but very cuddle and friendly). She drags out the one who was scared of the trumpet last time, who in turn does a hard sell, but i'm not interested. She slept with towel on.

More pasties on stage. Same same. I decide time to go to my next option on the shortlist, Rawhide

Off to Rawhide, with a quick stop at the 'Indian bar' recently mentioned in a post about someone warning about a mad midget. She's still crazy, and very hot, tries me to put my fingers in all kind of damp places, succeeds, moans, grinds, and gives me these hard almost painful kisses. She does succeed to get me pretty turned on, but I decide to save myself for another time, tip her and flee.

Finally arrive at RH, where I'd scouted out someone last visit, who seemed promising, but would keep. She did keep, proved to be as attractive as i had noted before, and I paid bar. RH has improved over the past year or so, a couple of years back it went through a bad phase, but now it can be fun again. Still, no point keeping a BF'd girl in her own bar once she's dressed, so we leave, for one or two more bars before going home.

Bar WNN,, nice atmosphere as usual. My regular there pouts a bit at me for coming in with another girl, then dances. i go to the toilet, she suddenly comes in and jumps into my arms and gives me a passionate hug. I remind her of my butterfly principles, well explained many times before, she smiles and says "NO POMPEN". I tell her she'll get a turn some other time. sometime later I see she's being consoled a bit by Mr Goatscroat, another regular at BWNN.

I hope you tried her GS, she's still having some babyfat, a tiny bit plump, but has a disarming innocent air about her, and is quite enjoyable in bed. again, fun company, and passionate even if a bit clumsy.

Out of habit, rather then reason, I decide on MN as last bar of the night, maybe to see if it has sunken even further. Some parts have, but my pleasant surprise is that MsInverted Nipple is back from 'building a house', and greets me with great ardour. Then of course MsFH turns up, getting bigger by the day, but still fun and raucous. Then my RH girl spots a friend who gets introduced, and my friendly katoey server comes along and before i know, lots of LDs on my tab, the lots of people around having fun, it is 1.00 o'clock . the katoey manages to bribe the DJ into some molam, the pace speeds up, the dancing girls yelp with fun, and about half an hour late, the lights come on.

hometime

My RH girl is very pleasant company, speaks a little more English then my Thai, is charming and puts on a bit of the GFE. In bed, she's about a 7, not really firework material, but late and tired, I don't mind. We both seemed to enjoy it, and drift of to sleep. In the morning, slowly waking late, I sense she may want to leave before the next round, so while I lay behind her in spoonposition, I gently stroke her a bit, apply some lube and slip in quietly, she murmurs a few things, moves with me, moans a littel in an encouraging way, and a few minutes later it's over fo me. Pleasant way to wake up, again, no fireworks, but that's fine. She's happy with the 2K, I'm very tempted to ask her to stay another day and night, but that's against my religion, so I resist it.

Busy day, again don't stop for my usual late afternoon Tulip, Eden or Lolita's, don't even stop of at SoL when I pass through Silom.

That night, after checking Ms3HF's absence, I briefly go to MN, immediately grab Ms INVNIP, have one drink and a feel, she still feels great. Then i pay bar, chat and cuddle with MsFH while her friend gets dressed, and we're off. Another RMasonGirl Bar visit, get introduced to a pretty firend of Ms INVNIP, tuck away her name for tomorrow.

Like yesterday, a few more bars, same same, but at 110.30 (unheard of for me) I decide to go home. Early night. Ms INVNIP as usual lives up to her promises. good hot sex, with passion or at least a good act. She neevr seems to have too much trouble coming, and it's nice to know one well enough to relax and enjoy.

She tells me all about her falang BF, ( iwon't describe him that much further, lest he reads this board.) we talk about her options for a long time. She late 20's, he a bit older but still within reason, he seems to be a good guy, undertsnda assitence to family, would prefer her to stay home. She'll have to choose at some stage, but isn't sure she wants to live in falangland.

Realtively early sleep, quiet relaxing morning f..k, needed no prompting. happy on her way with her 2K

That afternoon I finish my duties relatively early, and decide I cannot be in BKK and NOT visit Ms2Toef..k.

So I do, and, what can I say, I've said it many times befroe on this board, she's an absolute top performer and about an 8 in looks on top of that. This time she excells in her long deep BJ's, and I never even make it to her third option.

Two marvellous rounds, and I leave with some more spring in my step.

Rest later, 24 hrs to go

I did. Do you know her?

If she had the slightest bit more english, I'd add her to my stable and take her out for a day or two. But she has none at all, and I find that sometimes hard work. besides, she doesn't actually seem to have much to say.

But what she does is unrivalled........

Its intersting that the tourist tend to cram as much boom boom as they can on any trip. And when they don't have the thai experience they want , they'll fell let down. I bet the local don't (and can't!) do that.

I usually just drink and eat and just have fun and if a pooying that tickles me comes along , I'll go for it. The rate of me sleeping alone is 50% in Thailand , coz you never lose your chance , just your turn! Oh yeah , it helps that I live only 2 hrs away and less than B3k away!

never was ashamed. coz i can always be back in a flash. 5555555555

that was a point where my friends tot i was gay. 5555555

but i was just enjoying the joy juice so much , women just didnt look that good to me. Thats until my first hard-on in the morning. 5555555555

Archived