Short visit BKK recently 2

Encore

After my exhausting visit to Ms 2Toef..k, I realised that tonight would be a bit more sedate again. I started by checking at Shark if Ms 3H was working, she wasn't again.

Then spent some time upstairs at Baccarat, watching all the young ones get drunk on rouds of tequila provided by a group of japanese men. i hate the music at B, but must admit it does cause a nice bounce on some of the dancing girls upstairs.

Then on to SW, where Ms INVNIP had introduced me to her friend the previous night. the friend looked and felt good, So I thought she maybe a candidate for a BF tonight. So I started negotiations. She seemed keen, but we got stuck at the ST/LT thing. She didn't 'do' LT. So eventually, I left it, and moved to the next bar.

I few more bars down the track, I came to the conclusion that I wasn't very inspired, so decided to go back to "Uncooked skin bar", and see if my first night's choice was available. I came in, lots of flesh on stage, and before I had the chance to settle on my seat, a mamsan came by with a girl with very little textile, and said 'You want her to sit with you? I was looking at stage to see if Ms FirstNight was there, and waved them away, saying 'sorry, mai ao'.

the girl scowled at me and marched off. Only then did I see she was actually probably the most beautiful one in the whole joint. shit, blew that one!

But shortly after, Ms FN arrived, and we had a nice cuddle and feel. I asked her if she wanted a repeat LT, and she agreed happily. But first need to dance sexy dance, she said. OK fine with me.

Sexy indeed, unburdened by clothing, they did an energetic dance performance, which eventually saw them jumping around the audience on the tables. Ms FN spent a fair bit of time on my table, and playfully hovered above me in almost BWNN style. But when I responded as one does in the Bar With No Name with an attempt at a nibble, she shrieked, covered herself and pretended to look shy, while the other girls roared with laughter. All in good humour.

After three nights of SC, I kind of had seen it and done it, and was ready to leave, so we jumped into a taxi to go back to my hotel near Soi 4. But passing NEP, I said do you want to go here. "Oh, YES!"

So we went to AW, where I hadn't been for a long time.

The place was bigger, and had more toilets available, good inprovement. Still crowded, we got there at 11.00, and caught the second haf of the much expanded show. She loved it, I missed the days of more visible flesh.

I spotetd a girl I had taken a few times before. On the first night with her, I shot some nice video of her dancing classic Thai style to my molam musix in my hotel room, minus clothes, plus some more revealing pix. She wasn't that pretty, but very hot. But on our third night, she went apeshit because I didn't want to give her 3K Bt for LT, so I declined repeat BF after that.

One of the dances at Aw depicts a 'nun' teching a group of girls in black robes, and the main lyrics of the song are "F..k YOU'

When Ms3K Bt descended from the top row of seats where she had been sitting, on her way to dance, she turned to me on passing and with a very angry tone in her voice shouted at me "F..k YOU!".

Wow, that was over a year ago, she styill has a grudge?

late, when a thai song was used for a dance on stage, she came and stood in between the seats next to me, and danced the same dance as 2 years ago in my hotel room, pretending to dance for her male (Japanese?) companion, but all the while looking at me. Sexy, but marred by the angry look on her face.

When I left, I waved at her, she looked angry again and shot out an open hand to me, as asking for a tip. No darling, not again.

When I got home with my BF's companion, we talked for quite a while, and I realsied I really hit the jackpot with her. She may only be an 8 in bed, but everything else about her feels good.

I like her smile and her company, she would definitely be GF material would i be looking for one, which I am not of course.

In the middle of the night, I found her cuddled up with the pillow, hugging it. When she woke, i said she could always cuddle me, she replied the pillow was softer, she always sleeps with one.

Well, I suppose it is better then a towel. In the morning, a gentle replay of last nights performance, before she left to go see 'her sister'.

I was flying out early evening, so I arranged my tasks for the day to finish early enough to end up for a farwell-BKK daytime visit to the place we're not discussing on this board. I dropped by around noon to try and book the great recommendation from Mr E-P, but she wasn't coming in that day. So when i came back for a 1.00 pm line up, I spotted a familiar nice smile, and chose her. She chose the same companion that E-P's friend had picked the month before, and we made off upstairs. Since we are not discussing this establishment, I'll leave out the details, except say it was stellar, and neither of them insisted on a condom on my exploring finger. But i do have rather small fingers :-)

What a way to go, I was still smiling as I boarded my plane, which got me a huge smile from the cute flight attendant. If only she knew what i was smiling about.....

This trip, I heard many intereesting stories about several of the girls' falang BF, which I had intended to post here. After some thinking, I decided agaist it. They may be recognisable, and I don't want to risk any board members getting upset about their GF, and creating trouble for them. I suppose my loyalties lie more with the girls then you guys. Sorry, Mate.

Archived