Got this today HELP Needed

Alfmaz

I got this today from my travel agent, On 28 September, Bangkok's International and Domestic Don Muang airport will close and the new Suvarnabhumi airport will open. The 2 airports are located approximately one hour away from each other. Now my question is Iâ??m not going to Bangkok till March and flying in at midnight are there taxis from the new airport to Nanaplaza etc or am I going to have to book a hotel my travel agent suggests near the new airport

>Now my question is Iâ??m not going to Bangkok till March and flying in at midnight are there taxis from the new airport to Nanaplaza etc or am I going to have to book a hotel my travel agent suggests near the new airport<

March? I'm sure the taxi situation will be sorted out by then. I couldn't see any reason to take a hotel near the new airport, unless flying out at 7.00 am.

It may take a bit longer to get to NEP, but i wouldn't worry at this stage. NEP maybe closed by the time you get there, but the odds are you'll find company outside of it.

Now my question is Iâ??m not going to Bangkok till March and flying in at midnight are there taxis from the new airport to Nanaplaza etc or am I going to have to book a hotel my travel agent suggests near the new airport

Yep... there'll be taxis. You'll just have to get a shuttle bus 3km from the terminal to the cab rank and there is no cab rank at the arrivals terminal.

Archived