Medellin, the mongering capital of South America ?

Prosal

Medellin is fast becoming, if not already, the mongering capital of South America, in competition with Rio and Buenos Aires. Already three foreign-owned 'Mongers B&B' adapted for sex tourists (in-house chicas, pool parties, events, ect, little paradises for unadventurous gringo mongers) have opened since two years, and four more are already announced.

http://www.medellinmansion.com Web site for the Mansion

http://www.medellinapartments.com Web site for the El Castillo

http://www.clubvipmedellin.com Web site for VIP

Direct flights from ORD and LAX could be next.

Ah, "progress". Things are changing also in Colombia, and not for the best.

:mad:

Next step and you'll get easy jet flights between UK and Chisinau...ah Prosal... what is the world coming to?

Lol

Then it will be time for far east provincial Russia. Vladivoskov, the next Mequa ? :)

Getting in an untouched place is NEVER easy. It asks confidence and sense of adventure, and that's the whole point. Go where others don't, and things are MUCH more interesting, affordable, and fun.

:up:

I just got back from "The City of Eternal Spring" (Medellin) and Bogota. 12 days. Then a trip to Venezuela. Medellin was fantastic. Many casas for daytime fun. Parke Llefe area was great hunting grounds for chicas wanting to practice their English. And the Clubs on the weekends partied till 4-5am.

Talking about Medellin, here's the Juanez's video of Rosario Tijeras.

There was a discussion about Rosario (who is definitely my kind of girl :))on the private board I recently joined, and a well-traveled poster compared her with the women he saw in Bulgaria, in those terms :

" The way she'd dressed, and her whole look could easily pass for a Bulgarian. My impression is that Bulgarian women tend to be a bit thinner - but not anorexic! - and maybe taller than Colombianas, with skin tone going more towards olive-brown (vaguely Lebanese) than chocolate-brown. I'd say that Bulgarian girls tend to have a little darker skin than Rosario - either just tanned (I have been there during the summer) or from some southern Europe/Middle Eastern heritage.

In a Sofia or Varna café, she would not stand out as some completely exotic beauty from a far-off foreign land though. She would definitely be among the most attractive girls in the place, but she would also very likely have quite a bit of competition, even from the waitresses.

Sofia (or anywhere in Bulgaria) is not a very good place for P4P, but in some places just overflowing with stunning women. There were some restaurants/cafes where every single waitress was worth a twisted neck and spilled drink."

Another destination on my must-do list !!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Archived