Daily life in Pattaya beerbar

tooluckyone

I came across this documentary (in 3 parts) which gives a peek behind the scenes in a Pattaya beerbar.

It's about the owner of Toi's Place, his life in Pattaya and his bar.

There is some interesting info in this documentary especially for newbies.

Unfortunately this video has no sound and is subtitled in German language, so I'm afraid it's not very usefull for those who can't read German language.

I will post a link to part 1 anyway and will post the other parts later if people are interested to see them.

Toi's Place part 1

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/314704

Size is 150 MB so takes quite some time to download.

p.s. I had to change my old membername (twoluckyone) as i couldn't log in succesfully.

The 2nd part took over 50 min to download, speed was half now (just less than 50 KB/s).

I don't know that bar but I guess it's on 2nd Rd??

For TV? Made by a 5th rate freelancer living in Pattaya and just doing this to make more money to finance his life IMO. Cutting it differently - that guy deserves less than one min. Instead of giving an impression of the daily life in a beerbar they try to give a picture of a relationship between an old pathetic guy with a hardened mamasan as thai wife, mother and caretaker of this old bloke. Cut those parts out and concentrate on the BG - mamasan - customer POV and it would be interesting.

Elef, I haven't watched it yet just looked if the sound works, IMO it is at soi 3, when you walk down from 2nd road there will be on the left a 7/11 and on the right the massage parlor, about 200 meters ahead on the right side, after the food stands and other places I don't resemble there is the bar, looking like a garden restaurant with a bunch of girls waiting outside (good girls actually) I think it is opposite Sunshine Vista Hotel!

Archived