Bayoke Suite guest friendly?

trooper

Again screening for options where to stay in Bangkok on the next trip. I have always thought this hotel looks like a value for money at under 1200 baht/night and has all the things I need for a hotel. But how about guests? Will there be any hassles and will they charge extra? Booking a double room helps? Would it be better to choose Swiss Park over this hotel?

Again screening for options where to stay in Bangkok on the next trip. I have always thought this hotel looks like a value for money at under 1200 baht/night and has all the things I need for a hotel. But how about guests? Will there be any hassles and will they charge extra? Booking a double room helps? Would it be better to choose Swiss Park over this hotel?

Trooper,

This hotel is very strict. Joiners will be charged even it u book twin/double. List of Bangkok Guest Friendly hotels on my website. Look for the News scrolling box on the homepage. Inside u will find the list.

Swiss park a much better choice, no hassles.

Tim

or bayoke sky if thats a choice still in the central pratunam area. at least a double there should secure no problem with joiners fee IME.

swiss hotel on the other hans is a step up in class, so hearing its also guest freindly is great, but located just off silum in soi convent means its smack in patpong proper with all that it brings ;)

or bayoke sky if thats a choice still in the central pratunam area. at least a double there should secure no problem with joiners fee IME.

swiss hotel on the other hans is a step up in class, so hearing its also guest freindly is great, but located just off silum in soi convent means its smack in patpong proper with all that it brings ;)

Swiss Park, not Swiss Lodge. Swiss Park is located in Sukhumvit Soi 11.

Baiyoke Suite, if u have 1 girl the whole time, should be no problem. However numerous guys confirm that guest friendly eg change girls every night it is not.

Tim

List of Bangkok Guest Friendly hotels on my website. Look for the News scrolling box on the homepage. Inside u will find the list.

I can't see the scrolling box on the main page - probably a problem with my browser setup.

If I view your page source, I see you have a section -

"Start News Section" and "End News Section" with a java applet (ScrollItUp) and text file (news.txt), but nothing displays in my browser.

Any chance of a direct link to your "List of Bangkok Guest Friendly hotels"?

Cheers

List of Bangkok Guest Friendly hotels on my website. Look for the News scrolling box on the homepage. Inside u will find the list.

I can't see the scrolling box on the main page - probably a problem with my browser setup.

If I view your page source' date=' I see you have a section -

"Start News Section" and "End News Section" with a java applet (ScrollItUp) and text file (news.txt), but nothing displays in my browser.

Any chance of a direct link to your "List of Bangkok Guest Friendly hotels"?

Cheers

[/quote']

No worries. Here it is for you.

LIST OF GUEST FRIENDLY HOTELS IN BANGKOK,IF U BOOK A TWIN/DOUBLE.

BANGKOK BOUTIQUE

CENTRE POINT GROUP

COMFORT SUITES AIRPORT

CONRAD HOTEL

DAVIS HOTEL

DYNASTY

DYNASTY GRANDE

EURO INN

GRANDE MERCURE PARK AVENUE

GRAND PRESIDENT

JASMINE SUITES

MAJESTIC SUITES

MAJESTIC GRANDE

MANHATTAN

NAI LERT PARK

NANA HOTEL

PALAZZO BANGKOK

PINNACLE LUMPINEE

PRESIDENT PARK

PRESIDENT SOLITAIRE

REMBRANT TOWER & SERVICED APARTMENTS

ROYAL IVORY NANA

ROYAL PRESIDENT

SWISS GROTTINO

SWISS PARK

TOWN LODGE

WESTIN GRANDE

WHITE ORCHID

WORABURI INN

Think you need Java enabled?

Tim

Yes the Swiss looks very good for the price. Too good, maybe the pictures give a false impression :smirk:

Yep. all the hotel pics are enhanced. However, Swiss Park is nice for the money and includes a swimming pool. Near to the BTS and, guest friendly and loads of eating places, Internet shops everywhere outside and Nana plaza. What more could you ask for?

Archived