It's WAR!!!!

Flashermac

Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition ...

:chili:

N. Korea says UNSC resolution regarded as declaration of war

17 Oct 2006

(Kyodo) _ North Korea's Foreign Ministry on Tuesday issued a statement Tuesday blasting a U.N. Security Council resolution on sanctions against it as a declaration of war.

It vowed to take "merciless" countermeasures against any country that enforces them.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think a crazy dictator cares if some 100,000 starving koreans die? And there's a risk for the US will lose the world opinion by such an action.

The second possible target IMO is the temple with the japanese war criminals where the former japanese PM went every year.

war criminals,war heroes?.

each Nation will acknowledge those who fought for them.

America has the Vietnam thingie in Washington which i was impressed with,but i'm sure many Vietnamese would think of them as crims.

the Brits have the Cenotaph which celebrates all those who lost their lives in various conflicts.

but again i suspect that many of their opponents would feel bitter.

in this day and age the Germans and Japanese are thought of as the bad guys.

maybe so,but they have every right to mourn their dead.

in the current climate,many feel that the USA are the bad guys and would feel aggrieved if they erected some sort of memorial to the fallen.

but again,they have evry right to do so.

i just get pissed off that the 'good old West' think they are perfect and that the vanquished should not be allowed to honour their fallen sons.

The Nazi war ciminals (as decided by the victors) had their remains cremated and their ashes tossed into a river so they could never be honoured. The Japanese war ciminals (as decided by the victors) had their remains cremated ... and then put in the memorial with all of the other war dead.

What pisses off the Chinese, Koreans and other Asians is the refusal of the Japanese government to admit wrong and claim they were victims of British and American aggression in WWII! Suppose Germany and Italy tried that. How would it go over?

Archived