chop baht, not pompuii

cecil

I wanted to meet some good women, for a serious relationship in Chiang Mai.

I went into an Agency called "Just Thai Ladies" in Chiang Mai, as listed in a tour guide book.

I gave the following parameters:

1. I was about to tell what I wanted, and I meant precisely what I would say, and was not open to compromise.

2. I meet a lot of women every day, and don't need help meeting women, I need help finding the quality of woman I am looking for.

3. I wanted attractive.

4. A woman seeking love and marriage and not a walking ATM machine.

5. An educated woman.

6. Under 30

7. No kids

8. No games, and ready to enter a serious relationship.

9. I do not get drunk.

10. I am not a sex tourist.

11. I do not use drugs.

12. I do not smoke.

13. I do not use bad words.

14. I am looking for a good class of woman from a good class of Thai family with a good headman.

I was told the following?

1. Ladies in the club were few because they screened each lady for availability and quality.

2. There were four ladies in the club which met my standards and were seriously looking. One was a Christian and had never met anybody yet.

3. In the event these ladies didn't really exist, they had many ladies coming each day and would find me one shortly. But they were confident they exist because they carefully screen their ladies who are seriously looking for a relationship and not just "meeting a lot of guys."

4. Most of the women were with children and many were just plain ugly and "needy."

5. The owner, Nee, is married to an Aussie, Paul. Paul wrote the most disgusting diatribes possible about me, and Nee said I was dealing with her and to ignore him.

6. The first womman didn't exist and wanted nothing to do with the company, after they gave me a phone number.

7. The second woman had no contact information and refused to contact them back by email.

8. The third woman was nothing like her photo and wanted to sell coffee on the street. Stopped in the office on her way home, was homely, and left to buy coffee.

9. The fourth woman made a date for 6pm to meet me, and at 515pm cancelled the date and then refused to contact the agency .. apparently decided she met enough guys without them.

10. the fifth woman, she came to my home, with a chaperone that looked like a pig. We went to dinner, and she asked to order 3 dishes, and to share, which was fine, about 300 baht. The chaperone then proceeded to order 900 baht of food for herself only, and ate some of "hers," but we left the table full of food, as 1200 baht in Chiang Mai is a good deal of money for food. The chaperone later stood up, and walked away and the girl followed in amazement. English was not spoken by anybody, while there were supposed to speak English before we met.

Cost paid:

I paid 5,000 for this professional introduction service.

I asked for a refund, and was refused because of services provided.

Eventually 1,000 baht was returned to me.

Bottom line, in Thai we are always taught not to pay until we get the product or service.

I have paid a few times, assuming I should trust people, but i have never failed to be disappointed when I pay first.

Recommendations:

1. Do NOTHING in this Country which requires advanced payment.

2. Avoid Thai Love Links (www.justthaildies.com)

3. Thai women don't need help finding partners, every village, and every school, and every inet cafe, and every street corner is full of men looking for pretty, high grade thai women, and they don't need help finding us !!!

4. I went to see a head man friend in Burma, and in talking with him, he told me that many Thai men are going to Burma to find wives today because of the attitudes of the Thai women.

5. Introduction agencies are scams.

6. Anything that is "pay first" is a scam.

7. Thai friends who know I used this agency and paid 5,000 baht have mocked me to know end, and frankly, I deserve the mocking! If you use this agency, you deserve it too.

8. One thai friend who is a fat old woman, whom I like, told me the other night, "pooying my chop pompuii, chop baht."

> I am looking for a good class of woman from a good class of Thai family with a good headman.

Yeah. But why the f*ck do you think she would be looking for *you*????

Sorry mate, but I really do not understand people like you. Women like this:

3. I wanted attractive.

4. A woman seeking love and marriage and not a walking ATM machine.

5. An educated woman.

6. Under 30

7. No kids

8. No games, and ready to enter a serious relationship.

are really quite capable of finding their own husbands.

>I paid 5,000 for this professional introduction service.

Whats that? less than 100 pounds, or 100 dollars? Grow up. *why* would you think that a woman who signs up with an introduction agency would have *any* of the qualities you want??

If you want a "positive" piece of advice:

>Thai friends who know I

Use those friends if you must. Ask them to introduce you to suitable women. If they decline, or "can't", maybe take a long hard look at yourself and ask why you yourself can't find a suitable partner.

-j-

Pompui means Big Belly..

now the Thai femal POV:

Me Look for man,

He No Go Bar, No Dlinkink, Not Shout me. He No care me hab 4 Child an hab 2 husband 1 Falang In Amerikaa and 1 Switsalaan. Me also hab 2 brothar.

For man Loving me Mai Pen Rai, He lobe me to much. Him also must have satang mak mak. Him Pay good sinsod 500.000bht Only.

Him very good if have Satang for buy laan and Houe, I take good care him. Make sure him live happily ( :devil: as long as he lives :devil: ) me Not want him to be Unhappy. Him can also get good karma when him feed my family in Udonthani.

:)

Archived