Long Time/Short Time Rates Bali

adanac

What can one expect to pay for companions in Bali ? Also while on the Bali subject are there good clubs there like Spasso, or CM2 where better looking woman frequent and if so are there dress codes, do I need to bring good pants and shirts or is Bali more a short and t-shirt type of place ?

Thanks for any info

I notice that you've started a few threads on the topic of your upcoming trip, looking for info on guest friendliness, places and prices. All of these questions were contained in your first post.

I suggest that if you be patient, and maybe refresh the threads occasionally, someone around here will eventually be able to help you.

I'd like to myself, but my experiences are too dated to be useful (10+ years ago).

All I can tell you that might be useful (to cross-over between threads), is that I stayed at the Nusa Dua Beach Hotel

(not sama sama Westin) and my unregistered guest had no problems coming and going from the hotel while I was in meetings and such. She was an Indonesian flight attendant, though, and not a prostitute, so maybe that helped her cause.

Most certainly you will be approached by Javanese working girls in Kuta Beach area bars...I can't imagine that has changed, although it may have been downsized after the bombings.

I did have a taxi driver take me to a whorehouse once while I was staying in Sanur once. It was fairly nice house (by local standards) with a few ugly girls, dark neighborhood, dogs barking, and kind of spooky as I recall. Definitely a brothel type experience that I wouldn't recommend.

Pricing, I can't remember, but my info would be irrelevant now anyway.

As someone else mentioned elsewhere, Jakarta is far better for p4p than Bali. But there are lots of other good things to do there, like surf (if you surf), golf (if you play), and picking up some exotic and inexpensive artwork up in Ubud to decorate your abode.

Good luck.

I was in Kuta for one night last year and while I didn't indulge I talked to a few girls in bars and the prices seemed reasonable, possibly cheaper that freelancers in BKK. I was also hit on by an extremely cute waitress of about 18 in a restuarant but I imagine it was a 'pay what you think I'm worth tomorrow' or 'up to you' situation.

Fuck, I MUST be getting old.

Jalan Jana Pura has the action after 12PM (go to Sante Fe)and places like Deja VueNear thehotel I suggested toyou and the massive disco 66-I dont p4p or stay up late in Bali anymore(too tired form surfing all day) but the girls ask for as much as they can get500,000rp-200,000 Rp.

I think the regular giurls are the way to go- :)

Archived