Nightlife on Koh Samed ?

Goodthaigirl

How is the nightlife on Koh Samed like comparing to Nana, Soi Cowboy , and Patpong ? I know it will be smaller but would like to know. Any ladyboy bars there ? Any go-go bars ? What about the prices of the drinks ? Which beach has the most bars and restaurants? I heard it was Wong Dearn beach. Is that correct?

THX

Koh Samet?? Just been there...no real nightlife, no clubs, no gogo bars..just bars on the beach. Its a great place...beautiful as its a national park. Go there to relax with your partner, not for finding a lady..but if you are a lady you could meet a young farang...It really isn't a pick up place, sure there are oppotinities as ladies come down from Bangkok to party, but mostly it is couples. The bars go on until late...well a few do....there are several small beaches which you can walk along from one to the next and these have bars going...but its a low tech place, no big hotels..

One for a romantic time with with your partner, not for mongering or serious partying...but its a beautiful place...i loved it and will go again....to relax.

I think it has a great nightlife. Beach bars with cheap drinks, Drunk people and loud music. Very laid back atmosphere and easy to meet people. Try the bars around silver sands.

Sorry, where is Silver Sand ? Is it the name of the bar or the beach ?

Thanks everybody for your input. Has anyone stayed on Sai Kaew beach ?I might be staying there. Hope it has some nice bars around???

You can walk along, hop from beach to beach, it's a very small island, i walked the length of it just about, some great little beaches...so if your not happy with your area, walk and find something better...what's the name of your resort?

Archived