A Hotel in Siam

FreeTime

Went on a brief first time visit to the Siam Hotel last night out of curiousity. It was early, about 10:30 P.M. so only about 10 ladies inside the coffee shop and non outside. Just wondering if anyone visits there regularly or wishes to comment generally on that location. I understand it can get very busy after midnight, but there may also ge a greater language barrier. How about personal safety, any concerns there late at night?

I do go there sometimes, when am in Bkk. The places picks up after mid-night. You need to know some basic thai and most of the girls would not prefer to go with falangs as they could rock there regular thai customers.

The place is safe and late in the night you do find a lot of girls hanging around oustside. You could somtimes find some stuners outside who just get done the taxi and are picked up immediatley by local punters in their cars. I do know some of the girls there who come, on there own cars :) :) Some of the girls have regular day jobs and they come here sometimes when there are short of money.

I once met a girl who has day job and she said that she comes 2 or 3 times a month, only to make money to pay for her car EMI and fuel money. :cool:

The place is pretty interesting if you spend sometime sitting in coffee shop and drinking to see, how the locals deal with the women. No BS, just talk business and they leave.

cheers

vinod

• 1 month later...
The place is pretty interesting if you spend sometime sitting in coffee shop and drinking to see, how the locals deal with the women. No BS, just talk business and they leave.

That's an excellent report above.

Thank you, Vinod, for writing and posting that.

Archived