Audio CD to MP3

quote:

Originally posted by nepfan:

Anybody have any software or other suggestions to convert music from Audio CD format to MP3? I'm kind of new at this.

[ September 30, 2001: Message edited by: nepfan ]

There are numerous programs that can do what you want. Just buy a CD at Pantip with a whole collection of programs.

I personally use musicmatch, it is one of the best as far as I can judge. www.musicmatch.com

You can download the free version. Converting CD to MP3 is not a very timeconsuming thing. Making (burning)CD's, the opposite takes more time. While you still can use the free version (I do), you can pay for the upgraded version, where this process goes faster.

What you want to do, you have to learn by just looking at all of the controls on the program, but it is somewhat self-explanatory.

Anybody have any software or other suggestions to convert music from Audio CD format to MP3? I'm kind of new at this.

[ September 30, 2001: Message edited by: nepfan ]

• 2 weeks later...

i use 2 different bits of software for this Easy Cd Creator Platinum ver 5 or WinonCd 3.8 both do an equally good job but the winoncd has an assistant to help a newbie. wink.gif" border="0

Archived