Top Gun

passingthru69

Well Guys, We meet up with one of my lady's friends last night and her boyfriend and his buddy. They wanted to go sex the really naughty show. I said I know a spot,oh no we talked to a thai guy earlier and he knows the best place off of Walking Street. :redflag::redflag:

Well I'm trying to talk them out of it and then they see the guy. Well here we go Top gun show place. 200 baht each :confused: but first drink free. I say no it is a rip. Well they wnat so we go. The sad fact is I had my lady and 2 of her friends with me. 800 baht. No big money deal but I can feel my rear end hurting allready and we are'nt even in the door yet.

Ok, we go in. I order a Heiken well that's 50 baht extra :confused: I say was told first beer or drink free,Yes Chang beer or cola or orange juice.. Boy are getting :sex::sex: now.

Well the show is rip offs from What's up and also from Angel Witch. We stay 40 mins. and we leave. Out side I said welcome to Thailand. They are like Huh :confused:

Later find some other clubs no cover. Haha. That I knew about. We kinda laugh about it now and they said sorry it happened. No biggie to me, could have been worse.

They funny part was I was telling them earlier about Pat Pong and it's ripoff practices. They said yep we heard about that and they walk right into this and me doing under protest.. :doah:

Archived