ISP advice please

Hi guys. Advice wanted please.

I need an ISP when I move permanently Dec 2nd. Any suggestions.Probable usage about 80 hours per month. Can you pay monthly sub and get free telephone connection as over here or must you pay local rate phone calls. Any advice welcome.

quote:

Originally posted by MIKE P.:

Hi guys. Advice wanted please.

I need an ISP when I move permanently Dec 2nd. Any suggestions.Probable usage about 80 hours per month. Can you pay monthly sub and get free telephone connection as over here or must you pay local rate phone calls. Any advice welcome.

ISP- clickTA, loxinfo and inet seem to be the best.

You can also get cable modem at telecom asia. They just came out with a new plan and I am not sure about the prices and hours but it is around 1500 per month with a finite limit on monthly hours

Mike,

I have been using Loxley for years and have been satisfied. But, they are probably the most expensive (see loxinfo.co.th} but they have a lot of price packages. I use a small Web3 to get the Email address and Webcafe (about half the Web3 price) most of the time,i.e., I log on with Webcafe account 98% of the time, just using the Web3 once a week for a bit to keep it active. And they have a good Midnight-8AM discount, 60%, I think. There's a 100 hours/month for 900 a month also using direct debit. I think Bangkok Post Database Web pages have ISP info.

Thanks guys. I was going to try to arrange things from U.K. but as I'm moving to Patty next week I'll wait. ALF I see you are Patty based, so perhaps we could meet at some point. I'll pick your brains and buy the beer !!! IMP69@ Hotmail. drop me an "e". Cheers again for the info guys.

Archived