the windmill gogo !!omg pattaya

keith doug

really? seriously?

I gave this place so many shots, i have never seen a good girl! Really never! Remove the hot tub and nobody goes there anymore. I really want to ask you to go there the next time and ignore the hot tub and just focus on the girls. Something must be really wrong with me, I seem to be the only one who is bored in there!

No, i was bored there too...i sat and watched the girls in the tub, 2 nights in a row...enjoyed the novelty value for a while....maybe for 20 minutes, or the time it takes to finish a drink, then left and acquired company from elsewhere...i didn't see a good looking girl there and i really tried hard to find one...really!

I had a good time in Club Boesche and took a slender girl with long hair who was very hot both in the club and out. She did not dissapoint. I made her live up to her heavy tease in the club and she exceeded my expectations. Although I agree with the comment made elsewhere that their dance shifts are too long. And the place gets way too crowded, However there are plenty of distractions...

really? seriously?

Jing jing. I had really good time there with a girl that wasn't actually dancing on stage but just hanged around entertaining customers. True beauty in my eyes.

In fact I remember you mentioned the Sea some time ago. I took a look and didn't even finish my beer. I don't understand what some people find in that place :shocked:

Archived