A bit of change - The Belgian Dog

kangaroobar

Greetings

Due to the thai administration I am forced to change the name of the bar (which for one is not such a bad thing)

So the name of the bar changes from

Kangaroo bar to The [color:black]B[/color][color:yellow]e[/color][color:red]l[/color]gian Dog bar

Same location of course.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope sorry not a special belgian dog but still a nice dog.

About the april's fools, nope but it is about the license, have to find a new name so I switched to this one.

As an apologize you are entitled to have in January a johnnie walker green or gold label at discount price or to try a belgian beer for free.

Will try to stop by for a Belgian beer when I get back there BelgianDog. :-) Will you be working the bar/floor most days? Evenings?

That is actually the area I hang in now at night when I am in Bangkok and get out for a beer. Have you met the owner of Flaming Mo's yet? Nice Yank from Chicago area. I actually like a few of the beer bars in that soi strip. I like the smaller bars with glassed in AC and a pool table. Some good looking ladies in the area as well. And, many nights they seem to be able to stay open past the usual closing times. I've experienced this a few times, open 'til 4 or so.

Cent

Thanks cent

The beers are moderatly priced (all drinks in fact)

By the way, which is your favorite belgian beer?

Cute ladies? We have them and will have more in January (ex-soi 33 ladies)

AC, yep of course.

Pool table? Yes too but do not expect to win if you play with our staff members.

I met the owner of flaming moes, he is a grat guy and we cooperate well.

Our bar & BBq is in fact a bit different.

We are not really the "standard" beer bar but rather a bar with comfortable seating, not too loud music, probably one of the most extensive drinks choice in BKK at moderate prices.

(too moderate from what I hear)

A good staff, I mean polite, cute enough (but beauty is in the eye of the beerholder) and not the usual crapp you meet.

I will be there full time (except if at hospital) from 4 pm till the closing.

About closing time, we use to close around 2 am and later (depending on the police mood) but these days it seems they enforce an early closing (around 2 am although we are meant to close ar 1 am)

Time will tell

Archived