Useful sentences in romanian language

Prosal

My repetitive stays in Romania and Moldova have been really exceptional in many respects, and also 'culturally' not totally vain as I've learned a bit of romanian, and improved it a lot :cool:

Some words in romanian :

tits : tzitze

ass : fund, cur

to fuck : a fute

pussy : pasarica

dick : pula

Here are a few things you might say to her :

- esti foarte draguta : you are very attractive (beautiful, charming, ect)

- imi placi foarte mult : I like you a lot

- ai un corp minumat : you have a nice body

- ai ochi frumosi/ tzitze frumosi/un fund frumoso : you have beautiful eyes/beautiful tits/a beautiful ass

- vreau sa-ti mananc pasarica : I want to eat your pussy

- ai pasarica uda : you have a wet pussy

- vreau sa-mi sugi pula : I want you suck my dick

- ma exit : it makes me excited

- vreau sa te fut : I want to fuck you

- vreau sa te fut pe la spate : I want to fuck you from behind

And a few things she might say to you :

- linge-mi pasarica : lick my pussy

- intra : come inside

- fute-ma: fuck me

- ia-ma din spate: take me from behind

- repede : faster

- incet : slower

And, in a more romantic register :

- te iubesc : I love you

- iubirea mea : my darling/love

Hope this will help someone who is interested by travelling in those pussy PARADISES.

Gotta learn a bit of russian now, as next trip is two monthes journey roaming and exploring provincial Motherland (especially the Volga cities and the deep South russian Caucase).

:beer:

Romania and Bulgaria joined the EU at midnigt.

The romanian language is very close to italian (both close to the medieval latin) and not so hard to understand if you speak for instance french and already acquired some italian skill.

Right. Unfortunatly, romanian is not as pleasant to hear as russian, which is a language HIGHLY erotic for me.

I LOVE vocal girls and what a turn-on when a russian girl gets pasionate in the sack and start mumbling incoherents and dirty things in russian.

The "da da da", "davaï davaï dorogaya" (which means go, go darling), "suka" (bitch), "ya hachu tebya" (I want to fuck you) and "kak klassno" (feels so so good) are unfortunatly the only things I can say in russian ..... though I usually speak mostly french to the girls in the sack, and even if many don't understand, they say it really turns them on.

Anyaway, I'm VERY happy that Romania joined the EU, I find romanian people some of the niciest and most peaceful persons I met in my journeys (and the romanian girls the HOTTEST), and Romania one of the most culturally interesting country where I've even been. Also french is widely spoken in Romania (55% of the students in colleges learn french) and most people have a real fascination for France. I very seriously consider the buying of a property in Romania, maybe not in Bucarest, but somewhere on the Black Sea coast, near Constanta, or up in the Transylvania mountains in Brasov.

:up:

The romanian language is very close to italian (both close to the medieval latin) and not so hard to understand if you speak for instance french and already acquired some italian skill.

What is a bit difficult with romanian language is that the way a word is spoken is very often quite far from the way it's written.

Per example if you say to a girl "esti draguta" (means "you're attractive"), you must prononce "yecht dregoutse".

Russian seems easier in that respect, as words are spoken strictly as they are written, and if you control cyrilic alphabet and a bit of vocabulary, it's then relatively easy to understand and speak.

• 9 months later...

Russian is one of the most difficult languages to master. Romanian, for a non Romance language speaker especially, can be difficult, however the basics are relatively simple.

I'm speaking as someone who has both Russian and Romanian heritage. Anyone curious about Romania, feel free to ask me, I do own a residence in the NE of the country and travel there every few years. For anyone considering moving to the country, definitely stay away from Bucharest where prices have gone through the roof and the populace isn't really representative of Romania.

Archived