How to tell if someone is lying?

maybe good to detect if some fellow white face is a bullshit talker.

for asian people, i guess, there is a different body language. and a different view of feeling quilty if you launch a lie. where i come from we have problems to tell a white lie, or even give a 'sweet mouth compliment'. but with that have the smiling faces here no problem and i guess same is for bigger lies.

the key words are here " people with some sense of integrity will unconsciously express guilt with their body movements when they lie."

maybe good to detect if some fellow white face is a bullshit talker.

My experience is the opposite. I find that Thais have greater problems telling a lie and it's easy to spot either by the way they formulate them self, to not lie, or their body expression.

As I have said before the problem is what you want to believe not that it's impossible to tell if they are lying or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it's not a complete or a perfect guide, it introduces somethings and ignores or fails to explain others.

The eyes to the left thing is ok, but not 100% reliable...if the lie is prepared in advance no thinking time is required, thus no eye move.

Archived