Sanookie in Thannintorn/Tannintorn

loner w/a boner

I live in moobarn Thannitorn, tambon Sikan, district Don Meaung. On Vipavadhee, just opposite the air force base there is a karoke club with a large flashing neon sign of a cowgirl sitting down, kicking her leg into the air, stating "lounge/karaoke". I live near there.

I'm looking for some sanookie in that area. Something, anydamnthing! they've got 2 massage places there, NEITHER of them have sex available. This moobarn looks ideal for a ladyhouse, but I'm not yet friendly enough with the locals to tactfully inquire. Will pursue that if I can't get any info here. When the new airport opened, it seems ALL, and I mean ALL the sanook left.

You are near the old airport??. There is for sure an area and you need to just ask a taxi driver. Dont know the names but they have rooms upstairs and its about 10 minutes from the old airport...There are a group of bars-If you speak Thai you are there-I was the only farang to ever have gone in this bar...just for a beer mind you while I awaited my plane :hubba:

Yep, I'm on the west side of Vipavadhee, the opposite side from the airport. I'm looking for something really close; hoping on the off-chance that someone here was familair with the area.

The barber shops sure look straight to me, but I could be wrong. I'll get friendly with some of the guys around here. There's moto taxis nearby. They'll know some.

Archived