Dynasty Pattaya?

lifesabeach

Hi...I need recommendations on a hotel in Pattaya

girl friendly with pool, quiet - 1k-2k

How about the Dynasty? The Dynasty in town seems to have a pintsize pool - the one on the hill looks better. Is the hotel on the hill - Dynasty lodge - is that too far out of town or is it just a 5- 10 minute taxi ride?

Play at night - chill by day is my plan

But if being more central is more interesting - any recs for a downtown hotel are also appreciated

Thanks!

Both guest friendly, the one on the hill gets a lot of families because of it's great pool and separate bungalows. Does take a while to get to town...sometimes a long wait for a songtaow. As I remember, they charge B60 pp. At night, it will cost you at least B100 to get one to bring you back. last year, I stayed for two nites, then changed to soi 13 because it was such a pain in the ass getting back at night. Also, some of the girls don't like going that far away for ST's

The pool at Dynasty, soi 13 is tiny, more like a large hot-tub. The hotel is three years old, rooms are OK

The rooms at the newer White House next door are nicer at close to the same price but I forget if they have a pool.

The venerable Flipper House on Soi 7 has a very nice rooftop pool with swim-up bar. All three of the Eastiny's, one on 7, two on eight have pools and have no problems with guests.

Archived