Flipper lodge or hotel

lifesabeach

Hi lifesabeach,

I can only comment on the Flipper House, as I havenâ??t stayed at the Lodge yet.

Last trip to Pattaya I stayed there for 2 weeks.

The lobby staff where very friendly, the rooms also where clean and didnâ??t smell stale. Air cond worked and wasnâ??t too noisy and the other room facilities also worked well, shower was good too.

Other things I liked was to roof top pool with good views over Pattaya and the location of the hotel on Soi 7. lots of bars outside the hotel, 7 eleven around the corner, a chemist for supply's close by as well ;) . Also internet next to lobby if needed.

I would stay there again and probably will when I go sometime this year.

Hope this helps

JungleBunny :beer:

You say air con worked and wasn't too noisy but what about noise from outside?

Stayed in The Little Duck Hotel a few years ago. Far enough away from the nightlife areas for a decent night's kip. Or so I thought. Wrong. They've got a ferkin' warehouse out back housing their disco which back then went on till about 5 in the morning, or so it seemed. Nightmare.

Damm, I thought I was the only non-Chinese on the Planet to stay at THE LITTLE DUCK.

Last X-mas I was wandering all over Pattaya; everything full. I happened to see the place as I trudged up Pattaya Klaang. I didn't even get to the desk and the guy yelled "Full!" At that moment, the phone rang; it was the owners daughter telling them she wouldn't need the room they keep on permanent reserve for her, gave it to me at regular rate.

Flipper Lodge is older and some of the rooms may be loud (facing soi 8). Good choice if you can get an ocean view. Rooftop pool bigger than the House.

Flipper House is newer and usually quieter (depends on room). Sometimes deluxe rooms not as good as std.

Go for an ocean view (Flipper Lodge), otherwise choose Flipper House.

A real coin toss.

Archived