YOUR VOTE.....

sayjann

Players Player Of The Season is normally voted for by the end of Nov,Dec and therefore not a true reflection of the entire Season.

i imagine Drogba would have got many votes but could Ronaldo have got more in the last few Weeks?.

and whose to say another Player might suddenly set the PL on fire in the last few Months and deserve the award.

as Players cannot vote for a member of their Team who would you vote for from another Team which you do not support?.

i would have to go for Drogba.

desoite my reservations about him at first he has turned the corner this Season and responsible for Chelsea winning so many games.

the Football Writers Award is very open but voted for towards the end of the Season and therefore more reliable.

from what i read the top contenders at the moment are Drogba,Ronaldo,Scholes and Lampard.

Manager Of The Season.

normally given to the Manager who wins the PL which to me is an insult to others who do not have the resources that the top Managers have.

at the moment if i had a vote it would go to Harry Redknapp at Portsmouth.

after saving Pompey from relegation last Season he has overseen them reach the top 6 for all Season this time around with limited resources.

he has always been a wheeler and dealer and a very good man-manager who manages to bring the best out of older Players.

this Season he bought in Cole,James,Kanu and Campbell for around £1 Million and has made Primus into a superb Player.

who would be your choice of Manager of the Season?.

Archived