Whats Up A Gogo

ChristianTroy

Sometimes you still get surprised in a positive way.

While doing a Walking Street Round Up during the last couple of days where we were checking at least 5 bars per night where we havent been to in a while we stumbled over Whats Up A Gogo at the end of Soi 15, about 100 meters from walking street!

I was already pissed from places like Caroussel, Paris, Honey (the worst crap) so I didn't expected much. This place is a mad house. The best setup of a bar probably in the entire country and a lot of hot girls at an early time.

The place is designed in lounge style and has a stage, a hot tub and 3 beds with white glossy vinyl/PVC sheets which looks really hot with the brown sugars doing a full nudity show for you.

It kinda looks like a swingerclub, this bar has action in all corners and the girls have spanking toys and other utils to have fun with each other. Thex are fooling around like crazy and everybody seems to have fun. I just checked their website which is crap because it doesnt show the place, only girl which doesnt work there anymore!

Worth a visit i guess!

I enjoyed this place back in December when I was in town. I took a lady out of here two nights in a row. It is a fun club. Comfortable couches and hot ladies. Nice layout and plenty of action. I got a little tired of the spanking (wack, wack, wack) but that is my only complaint.

Maybe a bad day, just pulled a couple of people in there and everybody liked it because it was different and refreshing from the monotone and too often lame bars.

Windmill, I must admit i would have loved that place if mamasan haven't brought me 4 buffaloes in a row, i told her after she hooked me up with the first one that I'll rather I choose for myself. Windmill is definately a unique place. It is just crappy and untter bullshit and that is what it makes so great. The couches look like east germany imports from 1976 and the from 2 of the speakers only one was working, I felt like in my first own room when I got a compact hifi tower with double tape recorder inclusive fast dubbing!

Some girls are really hot and all of them are extrmely nice. Mamasan should have backed off when I told her and I would have had a great night there! After 4 total disturbing pum pui girls I had to leave, she wouldn't listen to me!

Archived