Ever lost a Barfine

Ckrisg

Took two girls to Nana Plaza from Cowboy once, we were in a beer bar and I gave them some money and said would meet them in XXX GoGo Bar as I was going for a piss and knew I would be quite a while, came out and for the life of me could not remember which GoGo they went to. Had to go back to Soi Cowboy and get one of the girls in Black and White to ring them.

Any of you guys ever lost a barfine. :grin:

Back when I was a fresh-faced, drunk newbie I made my first foray into the world of threesomes - I took a pair out of some latenight joint (at least that's what I remember - that was probably back in the days of the Glace underground...) and to a short-time hotel. Being drunk, and not having yet learned CT's golden rule ('pay whatever you want, after'), I gave the girls their cash beforehand - one said she wanted to buy some food outside, and would be back in a minute: that was the last I saw of her... The other girl was very sympathetic in explaining to me what had happened.

Now, if that had been a barfine, I guess I could've gone back to the bar to complain, but I live for freelancers, it keeps life interesting. And I agree with asiafun - the hardest thing about a barfine can be getting rid of them!

YimSiam

Archived