City Mansion

exit2dos

I used to live there...the rooms on the upper floors are the best...i stayed on the top floor and it was big but the furniture was below par and the standard of equipment (tv, fridge, cooker) wasn't great....ok satellite service with most channels but missing a few crucial ones. The laundry and room cleaning service was good with nice staff, who were friendly and trustworthy. Security guards were reliable.

Hated being on Soi 3 for the traffic, noise and pollution...it's great for access to the naughty areas, but i was with a GF so that was out for me.

The gardens, tennis court and pool were average at best....i hardly used them.

Air conditioners were big and expensive...electric bill always high.

Overall, i was happy when i left. It's not a bad place, but not somewhere i'd stay again.

I've heard of monthly rentals, but a deposit was required...which was 2 months rent, although it depends on demand...if they have lots of rooms free, then they are more flexible. I knew of 2 farangs who stayed for a month.

Take home, no problem...i sure did! When things went tits up with my GF...

Linen is supplied and changed for a monthly fee.

I didn't have a safe, but i had lockable units. Most of the furniture had locks and keys, although i was slack on security, i never had any problems. The garden is peaceful...altho' i rarely used it. Remember though noise and pollution are a problem there...it got to me a lot in the end.

Thanks for the timely information.

I don't know what I want to do, but your insight is helpful in making up my mind.

I like to wander around so why get locked in. I'm getting a good deal, at the Grace, they always give me a good top floor and they store my stuff and I have all the services and I'm not locked in to a long term commitment.

I noticed a new place called the MAC apartments, on Soi 7, under construction, soon to be open, but there's no pool, I think.

There's

Archived