Hampshire Meet

Toucanzoo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For all of those not lcuky enough to be in the LOS permanently what about a meeting for board members in Hampshire. I am willing to suggest a venue or a few ideas for a night out. I will bring Shrollski and some of my Thai friends, it could be a good night out.

Are these Thai friends female...? :)

If yes are they in the P4P scene..? :shocked:

If the answer to these 2 questions is yes then you may get somebody to tack along.

On the other hand I am sorry but I couldn't imagine anything worse than sitting in some naff southern pub, drinking warm shit beer and talking about LOS and how many katoeys you've banged.

And before you ask I am English so in a rather experienced position to comment on naff pubs and beer, (hence the depature from the UK)

Don't take this negative it's just not my thing even though as written this I am stuck in Wales working. :mad: Well in LOS april so all is not bad :cool:

'How about a London meet then'

i did suggest that in December,just like the old Days.

but only STH got in touch and it all fizzled out.

we used to have some good Nights.

anyway,i've been in touch with Mr.Toucan and hopefully something can be arranged after May.

i'm pretty fully booked up until then.

'Don't take this negative it's just not my thing'

your POV is valid but i think it's always good to meet other Members.

if not i would never have travelled to London to meet many Members,visited Gullivers on a Friday Night to meet the likes of Khun Sanuk,Nervous Dog and Suadum.

and of course interupting my fuckfest in Patong to fly to Samui to meet up with Limbo....

'Don't take this negative it's just not my thing'

your POV is valid but i think it's always good to meet other Members.

It is in LOS, but sitting in a Pub in England reminiscing would just get me pissed off.

I don't mind talking abot LOS in LOS with board memebers but away no. :(

again i understand your POV.

but some of us are not lucky enough to visit LOS on a regular basis and it is nice to meet people who have similar interests.

i last visited in 2005 and will not be back until 2010.

i know of 3 people locally who have travelled to Thailand.

1 travels with his wife and does nothing but dive,1 follows the gay scene and these are 2 things which i do not do.

even if we talk about Thailand we find we have nothing in common,never visited the same places or experienced the same things.

it gets boring talking about the one thing we all know,how hot it can be.

sometimes it is good to chat to people who know the same places or have done similar things.

i have never met Lazyphil but like to think we are Friends.

because we have good and similar memories of Patong Beach then we seem to get on well.

chatting to him in person here in the UK would be just as good as chatting to him on our favourite Soi.

but each to their own.

Archived