LOLITA BAR

didierhardy

LOLITA BAR at Asoke plaza.

Looks more like a brothel than a bar.

Bar itself very small, as the space is needed for the "curtain rooms".

Prices: BBBJ 600 Baht, full servie 1000 Baht. Girls are affectionated but not very good looking. Real Isaan farmer daughter's.

(Not an offense against this people!)

Some of them will also offer Full-Service without a McAffe-Virus-Shield!

So be a little bit careful, but have fun.

Didier

I was at the Lolita "complex" for several hours last night. Your description is not accurate. You were referring to the little bar that is inside the "BJ" third of the complex. The entire Lolita establishment is quite large. It is "U" shaped, with the BJ section on one arm of the U, an air conditioned pool hall (two tables, plus a jukebox with mostly Thai music) on the opposite arm, and a fairly large, open style bar (full of interesting Thai wood-carved reliefs) at the base of the "U".

This was my first time hanging around there - I was with my Thai GF, accompanying friends who ate at a Chinese restaurant adjacent to the pool section. They all partook of the Lolita BJ facility, and were very pleased (and there was at least one cute young lady plying her trade there). The BJ section opens at 10:00 am, according to the night shift girls.

In a strange sort of way, the Lolita complex is attractive - although butt-up against Soi Cowboy, as well as the commotion of the Asoke Plaza "circus", it is strangely quiet and peaceful within the "U" complex at Lolita - the only hassles are the cars parked (and entering and leaving) in the U, and also the pretty crude toilet facilities (which are shared with the Asoke circus).

I'm definitely going to spend some more time down at this curious little spot.

I couldn't quite work this place out! While I wasn't after a BJ (just research) I wandered in there a couple of weeks ago, there were a few rather disinterested girls talking out the front, went into the bar section (dead empty) and had a beer then left. What do you do if you want a BJ, walk in with yr dick out and 600 baht in yr hand?

Wandered off to my favorite Toy bar, where I always get well looked after, Ah !!!! that's better, I'm off home now.

I just got back from my first visit to Thailand. I heard there were BJ bars in BKK but never made it to one. Where are they and how do they work? i.e. do you need to bring your own condoms, how/where is the deed done, etc.

Lemme know cuz I'm going back soon! laugh.gif" border="0

JT,

Read the thread entitled "BJ places" in this same section for more insight.

Basically the best ones are in Patpong IMHO, and certainly the best selection of BJ bars. Star of Light, Star of Love, Kangaroo bar etc are all at PP.

Pattaya has plenty too, on Soi Post Office and Soi 6. Nice With Ice, Pump Station etc.

You get your BJ either at the bar with cut-out spaces for the girls to get easier access or if you're shy in the back room. 500 baht is what I pay at Patpong for a BJ. There is no barfine payable either for a BJ on the premises so that's all you pay. They may initially ask for more but the real price is 500. I've never been to Lolita's but apparently they ask 600 there. They are usually pretty patient doing the deed and will keep on sucking till you're done! Some girls swallow, most spit into a handful of tissues.

Bring your own condoms if you want but mostly it's bareback blow jobs at these places (BBBJs). I expect the girls would have condoms though and certainly some guys must use them for BJs. There is a thread under health about the risks of BBBJs, make your own mind up.

These places are sleazy, mind, and not everyone's cup of tea. Some of the back rooms are downright dirty, with cum-stained matresses and all! But some people like that atmosphere once in a while. Just so you don't expect it to be plush. These bars are mainly downmarket!

Just enter, sit down, and after you order a drink one or more girls will start throwing themselves at you and you will be asked if you want "sucking". If you don't want the girl who asks you, pick another, they won't mind. If you have it at the bar don't be surprised if other girls sometimes join in and compete with each other as to who can get more of you down her throat! Don't worry, you won't have to pay extra unless you actually asked her to join in!

Hope this helps, you have to try it at least once!

Oh great! I missed out on the best action in town it sounds like. Don't get me wrong, I had the best experiences of my life while I was there... but girls giving blowjobs in a bar, without condoms & while you're drinking! Now I know I'm moving there!!! Why did I find out about this in my late thirties???? Shit, I could've spent my entire adult life there if I had only known!!!! Well, I'm glad I finally did find out!!! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

I'm now in Pattaya however last night found

Lolitas - and thought I'd leave an update as

there always seems to be questions about this

place. I found it by walking thru the small

collection of beer bars that make up the new

Soi Asok, bearing to the back and right, and

you'll go past a pool table into what appears

to be an open field - about the size of a

small football field with cars parked at one

end and a series of bars/pool halls forming

a "U" at the other end, the real "BJ" bar

Lolitas is at the right top (towards Soi Cowboy) part of that "U" and has tinted glass in front. I went in and the bar has only 4 stools, however 2 girls, one at a time, came by immediately to ask me to go in the back - I went with the 2nd one. Well, they only have "hospital style curtains" to room you off, however the girls are all young, and mine not only had no gag reflex at all, she eagerly sucked me dry of every drop. Wish I had ventured out and found this place earlier as I always like to know where such places are, they come in handy when you need them. tongue.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

Archived