Beejay and steven leather

BJ_Blackowitz

anyone who has read SL trhiller based in thailands bars will surely remember Joy, the lovely creature

and one of the main characters,

Well I have found my own little Joy, 21 years , will turn 22 this friday, A body to die for, no real damages apart from a few scars and a face that is one in a million, one of the most pretty girls I have ever seen working the bars.

Joy comes from Kanchanaburi and is working the bars as welcome girl for 6 months now, and how she knows how to make money there. Playing pool, gathering loads of drinks and going with customers or , as she has the right features, goes dancing in the discos and picks up her share of farang there.

As does our fictious Joy, this little LBFM is full of (sexual) energy and is one bunch of joy and bouncing and flirting with several men at the same time. She has one disadvantge though (for her), her pool degrades when she starts drinking, The first night i had some real contact with her, she played some briliant pool, and that degraded over the hours as the alcohol flew and flew, we split later that night even if she promised me to return later, wich she did not. (a friend took care of here she told me) and sincerly appologized the night later, we sure had a lot of fun the night before and her friend who was now a steady berfine by one of my friends more or less told her that was not really nice, those kind of actions could also damage her business off course , and tell me, who wants to loose to 40's with money to share and sence for fun and action.

As the mondaynight progressed she again drank quick, her standard JDC (jack Daniels Coke) where I drank my share of Jameson and Red Label Diets Cokes (Diet Dang). we teamed again in playing pool and after some time plyed a few singles. Since i have lost sight to one eye i do not have any double vision when drinking , it just affects my imagination, which is a good thing when playing pool (IMHO). Since I had my good share of luck and my opponents the bad luck, her friend insited on on playing against me, I told for a 20 baht bet i would,

she lost

then joy said: I play you 100 baht, no problem, my luck rose and rose and she was desperate to win, the looks in her face and little angry gestures made no doubt about it, but the alcohol had its toll on the 40 KG LBFM, she lost, angry she went to get the 100 Baht and gave it to me ( a deal 's a deal). I put it back in her pockets and told her. we rise the stake, If i win you come with me for free, she accepted. Now that gave me some pressure as well, but then again with my lucky string i manged to win that one too and she kissed me full one the mouth and said, Ok tilac, where we go? My friend did not want to hit the disco as he wasdrained from the night before and had his fair share of drink, or should I say major share, His lady was also more in the mood for bedroom gym then counting BPM in the Hilton disco.

Speaking of which, I guess Paris Hilton had her example from the Hilton Disco in HuaHin, sluts all over the oplace, willing to do the deed for a few drinks returned :)

Hilton Disco is comparable with nana disco , only are there more Normal holidayers and couples from farangland that watch the hunt. I have had my share of pickups and freebies there, ( 3 freebies from the same lady this trip, report will follow), and we went to the back of the room , near the toilets where her friend was waiting for other Bargirls to arrive as the clock approached 1 AM by now. 10 past 1 the area was a bouncing place and I was together with one other farang in a meat hunters paradise, even OY, one of the Deckserves i was hiting for in the past came by and saw my happy face, she counts me to her friens and repeatedly told me, I not go with you, because i do not want to fall in love),

She knew i would be going with Joy that day and had some talks with her as well, OY is from isaan , but does not have the typical isaan features apart from the chocolate skin and that fathefull Dogs Look in her Brown eyes.

Joy then again has a more wild and challaging look and dresses like a real pro. a miniskirt that was just to mini and made all men go wild when playing pool in that outfit, she would get all the looks from men, and women, her prefect legs on small pumps and nice set of breats made a mens heart go wild. the party continued in Hilton and Joy was enjoying all the attention she got and came back to me repeatedly for sucks on her drinks and smokes. I stopped smoking 10 years ago , but have smoked two packs in the last two nights with joy, I drank more whiskey and diet dangs then can be good for a living body and LOVE it. Good to be alive again. As hilton closed 2 am i suggest karaoke, I knew that by now her and my alcohollevels were rising to a point wher good sex was a no go, but did not want to loose her for the night / morning, to the sing a song bars we went, and again played some pool there.

I was introduces to a Thai mal, about 1.85 M her "brother" or more accurate her nephew, mother , mother sister, so might as well be her boyfriend or husband, of course he and his friend who also worked in the bar where invited (by her) to join the drinking fray, about 3 hrs later the bill was 3k9 (only) and the bill was not padded, only a lot of drinks her friends drunk. Since i am SOOOOOO jaydee, and give her SOOOOO much good face she was more and more jelly in my hands, as then also the karaoke closed we went to 7/11 and got some softdrinks, smokes and a some bites and went to the hotel, her friends who was all over me as well, joined and fell asleep instantly,Joy was not into anything and fell on the bed clothed as well, I managed to shower and hit the sack to. Soo much for your freebie mr Beejay i thought,

Next moring

We slowly wake up , her friends (saa is her name) departed at 10am, now Joy kuddles up to me but want to sleep more, i hold her and gently strike her body, her movements show she likes what i do and i continue my "gameplan" within minutes she undresses herselve and lets me take her from behind, wet in a sec and grinding her butt she make me cum in no -time, my sperm levels were on a alltime high after 36 hours drinking without sex, she falls asleep and and is still sleeping now. ...

to bee continued ( i hope)

Archived