Oil Massage

WINEDINE69

Following on the theme of massages in Pattaya, I've found that with these style of massages u really need to go to a lot of them before u find the right girl and the right place.

I've managed to find an excellent place in Bangers and in Phuket but due to my limited time in Pattaya I don't know anywhere in Pattaya.

Could someone please point me in the right direction. (Please note I'm not talking about a soapy I'm talking about an oil massage that develops into a full on oil covered mutual masturbation session with her finishing u off with an uncovered blowjob).

2 words...Silom Sauna

Girls can be a bit hit and miss but over the last few years there have been some real cuties...(including 2 sisters double teaming)!

So many good memories in this place with its 'hospital style' wards. Its at the top of either soi 2 or 3, opposite side of the road from The Big C.

Sorry dude I'm keeping the places to myself as I dont want them mongered to death ruining my prices and wearing out and diseasing up my girls.

apologies but ur going to have to do the hard yards of test and analyse. Try being careful about which girl u pick dont let them pick for u.

Sorry dude I'm keeping the places to myself as I dont want them mongered to death ruining my prices and wearing out and diseasing up my girls.

Sounds like a deal too good to be true WINEDINE69 (emmitt): we tell you where to find a decent oily massage in Pattaya amd in return you're not prepared to give up the name or names of the equivalent in Bangkok or Phuket.

:rolleyes:

Archived